mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Regular Uniforms Overview (For Official Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordau

Level 10
Regular Uniforms
Welcome!~ All of the skin designs in this list are made by Melck on the KHS Uniforms discord server.
But there were many uniform combinations so I laid all of them out just for you to look at.
Help and Info will be at the bottom.
Btw! When you open the spoilers to view the uniform, viewed as 3D is at the top. The 2D version (for editing onto your own skin) is at the bottom.
EDIT: All of these skin models are in the Slim Model, but can be edited to the 4x4x8 arms later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If I made any mistakes along the way of making this please tell me.
Other Uniforms such as the Gym Uniform, Swim Uniform, and the Coats may be added in the future as an edit.. (Please tell me if you would like that.)
Also, if you need help editing your MC skin into one of these school uniforms you can always ask me for help and recommendations [ Jordau#4166 ] or ask other people from either the forums or the
KHS Uniform discord server.
And yes.. this forum post was created for formal assemblies such as the School Rules Assembly on the 31st.

I hope this helped you out!

Last edited:

KusoNoOni

Level 1
In response to this you should add a room in said discord where people can leave their skin and what uniform they want if they feel they cannot do it themselves :)

Jordau

Level 10
In response to this you should add a room in said discord where people can leave their skin and what uniform they want if they feel they cannot do it themselves :)
I'm sure if you ask anyone in the #general chat on the discord server, people will be more that happy to help.
Also, i'm not an HR on the server, I'm just decent at making forum posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread