Omega
IGN:
FrostbytePD

DATE:
7/27/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like Riot Shields to be reimbursed to KPD with new functions

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
We all know that the KPD use to have riot shields but were removed at some point I believe, the riot shields can be used to block doorways and to make it where Officers would be slightly protected but only usable in Riot Gear, meaning that the opposing party who is attempting to stab or kill the officer, would need to roll 100 instead of 150 since the Officer who has the Riot Shield, was protected, however they cannot use the Riot Shield for any combat purposes but only to defend them selves, if a hit is landed on a officer, the shield would take the hit, after 2 hits with a weapon from the front, the riot shield would be dull and would be able to be broken. giving the opposing party an opportunity to strike.

People have used perms on officers quite a bit as well when they had the chance. so this can help balance it out a bit.​

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
no -1 they were overpowered and what you’re suggesting still is. criminals killing cops isn’t promoted anymore and hasn’t been since kishi days so

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

Perhaps making them only usable in actual riot scenarios (like for example, the big riot we had awhile back). Otherwise they seem unnecessary, even when just in riot gear.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Neutral

Perhaps making them only usable in actual riot scenarios (like for example, the big riot we had awhile back). Otherwise they seem unnecessary, even when just in riot gear.
Agreed. If anything, we could make them an usable item during riots (events / player-ran ones) to push people away. To make it easier to handle, they would be honored considering the large size it has, but it can only be used to push away, and not to actually K.O. They'd also not be muggable due to the fact it's practically impossible to take something that's attached to the officer's arm

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Agreed. If anything, we could make them an usable item during riots (events / player-ran ones) to push people away. To make it easier to handle, they would be honored considering the large size it has, but it can only be used to push away, and not to actually K.O. They'd also not be muggable due to the fact it's practically impossible to take something that's attached to the officer's arm
i mean… we could just.. mug the whole officer.. cradle them in the sheilds and run away /j

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 but that’s ONLY for riots. I agree shields can be quite overpowering, however it makes sense to have them during riots

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
I'm neutral on this. If we do this but only allow them in riots like GemLighting stated, it would probably be okay.

Ruin

Level 106
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Would you like to add grenades to KPD too, Sire?
Maybe if you'd like we shall add M4A1 to cadets too if you want

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
This item will be removed from the resource pack next update as they're unused.

Users who are viewing this thread