mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

REMOVE THE EXTRA ARMOUR

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: (I don't have my own account I'll be getting one soon but for now i use) Daddylaser
DATE: Sunday, June 6 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So we've all played either football, basketball or baseball or experienced players playing it so we've seen how the plugin adds dyed leather armour to the player when they're on the Field and this can look a bit unsettling and ugly I don't know if it does this for sports events but having the armor is a bit useless as it serves no purpose, so what I'm suggesting is that it be disabled some how, and i know someone is gonna say "it's used to distinguish the teams" but they have attire for a reason and I don't see the point of baseball attire if you can't see it in the actual game in the first place, i was watching baseball tryouts and seeing the armour be so clunky and messy and can make the booths crowded when they're all in the same place at once, as i said before it could easily be replaced with the actual team attires to me the armor just seems unnecessary and purposeless. If they're any Grammer errors i should fix lmk

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
The armor provides us the knowledge of teams. If we did not have the armor we would not know what team is which (Red or Blue). It can get extremely confusing without it. The attire serves little to no purpose other than for tryouts, and to represent your team. It would be very hard to differentiate who is who with just skin. It may seem as if the armor is purposeless or unnecessary but they serve more purpose than an attire would.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1 /-1
maybe keeping only the helmet but not removing the whole armor
There simply is no point. All the armor is, is a visual aesthetic. Personally whilst your in a game, you do not personally see yourself, only the opponent. I feel as if despite it being only a helmet it would still act as if there was nothing there. Not many people look at the top of a player's head whilst in-game sports. A bigger hitbox (Visually) helps a lot more.

The only way I feel as if this suggestion could be remotely useful would be for tournaments and/or events. Even then confusion would be a great deal + the camera (OBS, Recording software) would still have a possibility of showing just the top of a player's head. At that point, you're not seeing anything.

BonBons

Level 30
Baseball, Basketball & Football work differently. In baseball, you are put into two teams automatically and separated. It's easy to see which team you are on, as you either are a batter, or on the field trying to get them out. However with basketball and football, when we walk onto the court or field we need something to identify which team we are on, or we will be shooting into our own nets and goals. It would make no sense at all for us to walk onto the courts, being confused as whose on which side without the armor.

Maybe you can request to remove it for just baseball, as the teams split farther apart. However when playing other sports such as basketball, it is necessary for us to have full armor in order to navigate our opponents. Having just the 'hat' armor is not enough as it's too little to see who is on the opposing team when you're constantly turning around and trying to steal the ball in team games, and it can get hectic pretty easily. I don't see any issue with keeping the armor in basketball or football.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
Massive -1

The armor plays an extremely important role in all the plugins. Like said above, it's pretty much what tells you which team is which and helps things not get confusing. If you think it serves "no purpose" then maybe you should play a bit more sports on the server. You'll change your mind completely. The plugin is pretty much useless without the armor

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to submit a feedback, however this has been denied

- Removing the armor (or parts of it) will become too confusing for new players and those on the pitch & we are unsure as to whether removing certain parts of the armor is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread