Omega+
IGN:
oInfi
DATE:
8/25/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Removal of the instrument cooldown.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It is EXTREMELY and I mean EXTREMELY annoying to have to deal with the instrument cooldown. As someone who quite literally owns a music shop, I think it's unfair to players who actually want to attempt to play songs on their instruments when there's a 2 second cool down on it.

If you're annoyed with the sound it makes, you are very much allowed to disable this option on your minecraft music and sounds settings. You can do this without eliminating all minecraft sounds. That said, if someone is spamming instruments with the intent to troll, that can also be reported easily. I do not think that the entire community should have to wait 2 seconds to play an instrument that makes a noise once.

Quite a random/useless suggestion, however I'm REAL tired of having to wait for the cooldown on my instruments, especially my new ones that're coming in.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1
There's a sound setting in game that turns off instruments, they don't get spammed realistically very often & with the new influx of instruments coming, it can be a little disruptive to those who want to try and make music. (just my opinion though)

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
unfair that i’ve been trying and playing dumb songs on instruments since forever but i cant with a cooldown, deteriorates a large point of even having instruments in the first place if you can’t even play them.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+

Yeah, people can turn it off but it still can be used in a disruptive matter
If it is used in a way that hinders roleplay for no reason, especially during events, it can be reported and dealt with

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
+1 , seeing the cool down thing on my screen a lot is actually quite buggy , Seeing as if there isnt actually a cool down within the instruments.. or its just me who doesn’t think theres an actual cool down to them .. there really is NO point within the cool downs with the instruments …

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- We only remove cooldowns for instruments (such as guitars, flutes, etc.), but we do not remove cooldowns for items like the airhorn.

Users who are viewing this thread