mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Remove the misleading line in the line in language application additional information section

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
IGN: InfinitysRP
DATE: 10-22-22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Remove the line "If you think that there's a language that exists and should be added to the list of languages here, you're able to make a feedback post here." As it is misleading
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It will help those who are about to suggest another language, not too as SRP will not be adding any new languages according to KimiNoUso and I feel like doing such would prevent from people taking time out of their day to suggest a new language to add just for it to be denied.

Attachments

• 2022-10-22.png
    2022-10-22.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 2022-10-22 (2).png
    2022-10-22 (2).png
    37.8 KB · Views: 54

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
I feel bad watching people constantly suggest more languages only for it to get inevitably denied and likely feel bad about their suggestion.

DarkEclipic

Level 161
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

either remove it or change it to say something along the lines of 'hey if there isnt a language on here, sorry to inform you but we wont be adding any new languages at this moment in time' but in a nicer way ofc

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
+1

Anything that forces staff to take accountability is an instant +1 from me. Don't say you'll let people roleplay their native languages when you won't, it's really shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread