Imdaalex

Level 16
imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
IGN: Imdaalex
DATE: 10/25/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The new ticket is good but adding a "Remow your ticket" after you got it done or when you don't need help anymore so you can't make another one if you really need one
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
So we all know the new Ticket for when you ask for /help some may not like it some may not but there is this thing I don't like. I was gonna do a ticket and it worked fine but after I did that I waited 1 day and my ticket was still there and I wanted to make a new one because I needed help but then I saw "You have more than 1 tickets" and I got so confused because I looked and all I saw was the first ticket I made so I am making this feedback or request to add that you should be able to remove your very own ticket so you don't have to contact the staff and dm them all the time for help it would make stuff much easier for everyone

This is what I saw when I wanted to make my second ticket

download (1).png

Sadie Haru

Level 5
+1

Personally I think this will be helpful. If I make a ticket for something then it’s solved and/or I need to make another when the other isn’t needed, this will be a helpful add on so I don’t have to reach out to the help channel in the server or have to personally dm an admin or mod.

pashy

Level 183
Yeah make us able to close our tickets... I got the help I need, or I don't need it anymore, so I do [CLOSE TICKET]

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We'll work on adding a self-cancel button & I've upped the ticket limit for players to 2

Users who are viewing this thread