What is your Minecraft username?:

TArrozT

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Hakeoz#1976

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT-6

Describe your activity on the server:
5 months ago I leave the server because my pc broke but now I have a new one and I’m back torole, I re-enter like a week ago and I role this days with some friends in SRP

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, in a alt account but the person who present the ban appeal and me are trying to solve it with Mike to try to unban my alt, but in this account, no

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarian, a role within the school certainly important since some students need books that this role can grant them with certain rules such as returning them on a certain date or also registering or granting library credentials to students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In the past before my pc broke I applied for a librarian and they accepted me so I already have experience as one and I have also handled many roles in many different situations so I think I can handle any situation

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35081/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-aplication.36248/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.36381/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app.37275/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.37237/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35066/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

While he would be working, he would answer the student because he believes that? and if he could do something to improve so that he doesn't think that again, and after the answer it doesn't matter what the student would tell him, he would tell him not to do that again because he could get in trouble for insulting a school worker and I would continue at work

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would run out to the fight and separate the students without hurting any of them and then he would tell them to accompany him to detention since fighting on campus is against the rules and he would put them in detention for this action, once in detention he would talk to them and I would put them to work while it is detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First I will approach the employee and ask him why he does what he does and then I will try to calm the employee down and tell him that this will be reported to superiors for breaking the employee rules then I would return to work

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would go into the break room and if there is no acquaintance to be with, I would sit at a table and start eating or be on the cell phone, then at the end of the break I would return to my work

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would turn to the student asking "hello, how can I help you?"

/me He will take out his food and give the rice to his partner, saying “There you go!”

/me He would handle the book to the student and write his name and the numbers of the card of student into the paper

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only)
: Damien Samael Zalazar
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Zalazar
Preferred Name: Samael

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Architecture and military sergeant
Minors: Librarianship and Nuclear Engineer
Nationality: Russian and German
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: German, Japanese, English

Backstory
Damien Samael Satoru Zalazar is a young man of 25 who came to Karakura at the age of 22, Damien always wanted to know Japan since he was a child and he swore to his best friend that he would go to live there very soon, Damien al When he turned 17, he graduated from high school with honors since he was very intelligent. When he finished high school, his parents frustrated his plans to go to study in Japan, Karakura because he had to do military service since his father was in the military doing it to please his father while Damien was in the military service he took his 3 year training as he planned to go to Karakura after his service ended, he didn't want to see his family so after his military service he headed to the Russian airport where 2 sergeants and several armed soldiers were waiting for him since they required his combat skills and his architectural ability to take advantage of the enemy, so it took Damien 2 years to get out of there already turned into a sergeant of the militia since by their actions the Russians took too much advantage and were able to win more than 30 battles thanks to the strategies and the renewed bases that Damien elaborated, at the end of those two years the same army left Damien a private plane to to go to Japan and explore the world with her. The first thing Damien did was get on the plane and fly it to Japan, when he arrived in Japan he did not know much about Japanese, only a few words and with the little he knew he was able to reach his destination (Karakura). He dedicated himself to studying the language and he also dedicated himself to meeting people and having friends, over time, Damien got several jobs in the plaza and tired of working in restaurants or object stores, he applied to be a librarian at KHS and now he is waiting to see if he gets accepted or denied.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The main reason why I want to be a high school librarian is because it is a very easy job and it is something that I master easily, also because I always wanted to work in high school but I did not know what until he started to like books. (Samael)

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, as a librarian and if I remember I was for 4 months

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:*
I know there are many applications and very good ones but I feel that mine may be unique since I have experience in this job and not as a simple school employee but as a librarian and I wanted to apply again because I liked it a lot and If my application is accepted I know that I could become the leader of the librarians since I plan to dedicate time to this, I hope they accept it, thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread