lungsju

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
bimbokim#0009

How old are you? (Optional):
17 years old

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active on the server, I get on in the morning sometimes or through the afternoon. My sleeping schedule is pretty random, but I am pretty active all day, every day. If I have to go somewhere for a while, a week, or on the weekend, I can do a before notice.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, definitely. If you have inactivity for a pretty good decent while, you will be demoted from your role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians have to assist any student and all who are in need for looking a certain book, or assistance in locating the book at a certain location with organized materials, and must be granted permission to take a required book that has to be turned in; which is another thing, they also have to keep track of what books they take and must return with a due date. Of course, if the book is never returned, it will be written down for debt depending on how much the book cost to the school. Librarians manage the whole library, with organized resources, and have to care for all the books that are placed by the school. Their job is to sort a lot of books out into different categories that are similar within that genre, sorting a lot of resources so visitors can easily access the book they need assistance with. They have to do it every day, considering many, many, many students may accidentally replace the book in a different location, they must keep track of the library in order for educational purposes and faster transportation of assisting students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a big experience in roleplaying, in other Minecraft servers, and on other platforms that required mostly roleplay. You just have to fixate your mind on realistic roleplay which takes a lot of time, it took me years to actually try and get the hang of it. DetailRP is something I also enjoy doing, because the more action you put in, the more experience you get, and gain more skill from it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role is in Highschool 12th Grade.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

/me Immediately she would mind the student nor give her unnecessary attention since it will cause more of a scene between her and the student if she did, giving the student what they want isn’t her job at all. She sit up with a high posture and veered her head in the opposite direction from the student, continuing her work by reading a book and documenting it. If the student continues with the irrational behavior; Ko would avoid the student with a mild distance, walking to the door and signaling the student that they must leave, or else, she would have to call staff to take the student out of her library since they are causing a disturbance of the peace for the rest of her student. On another occasion, if the student were to come up to Ko and threaten her; she’d immediately call the staff from behind her desk, avoiding any physical attacks from the student and going near that student. She would not do anything to provoke the student to cause any further disturbance.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
/me The young woman, Ko would not hesitate or waste one single moment just looking at the situation, she would immediately call staff beforehand as soon as she saw the fight happen in the distance. She would not put herself in danger since she doesn’t have much experience breaking a mid-way fight where they are physically attacking each other, well aware of letting the staff handle the situation. On another occasion, if the staff does not reply; Ko would simply raise her voice in an aggressive, loud way to catch the attention of the students so she can separate them in a harmless way. Ko would simply depart them from each other, hopefully, the students are given detention, simply because of physical contact with the grudge of hurting one another.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
/me As an employee who takes her job very seriously, and without hesitation; she would simply go up to the inappropriate employee, telling them to stop it or they will report them to the higher grounds if they were to continue the act any longer. In any case, Ko would report the employee immediately actually afterwords, considering that allowing adult activities to roam around school grounds is strictly forbidden and a low mindset toward doing their job correctly.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
/me Ko was excited to finally take a break after a while of organizing the books, filing them down, and more! She would relax and ease her mind, giving her attention to her colleagues about any topics or questions that were for Ko. She would use a bathroom break before going back to work and organizing the resources that she need to do. A librarian is quite a busy, minded person when it comes to having to know of locating the books and what genre they need to be in. Before the end of the break room, she would simply wash her hands and use up the last minutes of the time by resting her head on the table before having to stretch up and leave.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Ko had a few books coming in, the books were Mangas! Where Japan is famous for making Anime shows for entertainment purposes in all kinds of genres, including horror, a slice of life, romance, fantasy, and combat. She was given only a few specific manga books that had a full set of volumes, knowing that most students will surely be interested in coming more for the books. Before she had to place them somewhere in the library, she had to do some research on some of the books to make sure that it was appropriate for the students. After some time, she would go to an aisle, placing them by the pictured books that she organized on just yesterday. She put the volumes in order from 1 to 5 with each manga book, feeling prepared for the day.

/me Ko started today with a Harry Potter book, leaving the aisle to her desk and sitting down as she read some of the chapters. She would read most of the books in case of a student has a question about the book and what they are looking for. Her job is important, providing as much service to the student, she must skill her knowledge and assist them as possible as she could. Spending most of her time in the morning with an amazing book before finishing it and leaving it on her desk, as a display for anyone who would want to read it.

/me Ko would make sure to use her time to take a bathroom break when classes started since she did not want students coming in without any assistance or staff inside. She would quickly rush over to the staff bathroom, a few 30 seconds moment in the bathroom; she finished business, washing her hands with soap and drying it before rushing back to the library to continue her day with another book. In her teen years, she was an otaku, a sucker for otome games, and loved anime characters' development season after season. She would start reading one of the manga books she received a few days ago, reading ‘Kamisama Kiss’ the adorable romance, and fantasy genre between a high school girl and a fox yokai. The story of how she and the Yokai were able to fall in love through seasons. The amazing concept and plot created for such an amazing book were so interesting to Ko, she just needed to read more of it. Ko would display the books she found super amazing for other students can come in for more of the books that they can find an interest in. She cared for her students and wished them to read some amazing books that would apply their interests! Knowing that everyone has a different taste of different likings, she wanted to see her students walk out happily.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ko “Yui” Maiko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ko

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Library Science
Minors: Science, Social Studies

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: None

Backstory
Ko Maiko was a young intelligent woman who wanted to invest her time in some serious concepts of educational purposes, her image was a thin structure with slight medium hips. As a teen, she was pretty thin for a young girl, but as years went by she was able to gain more. Her diet is pretty healthy, she does exercise with her girlfriends for a year now. She has natural, virgin black hair since her mother never could dye her hair when she was young.

Ko Maiko originated from Japan in Tokyo, a famous place! Her mother was filled with an upper-class status, though when she decided to go to the U.S. after the disagreements with Ko’s Father. Her mother met a Korean Man while our time there, and Ko turned 8, Her mother decided to Marry him not long before 2 years after when they met. Ko didn’t struggle or was rude to him, she found him as a father after Ko and her mother left Japan when she was just a young girl. Ko was grateful for what she was given, but at the age of 14; she had to move back to Japan once her Stepdad parted from her mother to go to Korea for Military services. My mother had a reason to go, considering my grandmother was in need of medical care. Ko was in Karakura, where her grandmother lived and so her mother had to enroll Ko in school for a better good future.

Ko made plenty of friends, the first few years were a struggle, but she was able to pull through. She had a smartphone which gave her a bunch of interest, and a lot of usage of her time. She usually would play otome games, watch anime and even try reading books from the Library. She went to the Library pretty often since she was so into Manga reading, the pictures and combat she was able to read. The plot became so cool, along with some love interests and complicated drama which made her more interested. She also would spend a lot of time with her friends, and even though her friends were pretty mischief, so was she. She would get into a lot of arguments for not going home right after school when she is supposed to since she would be invited to parties or a friend’s house/apartments. Ko was still a smart girl who easily passed her classes.

As the story forward with more of her struggles, events, and memories. At the age of 20, when she was a graduate of Karakura School, she was still invested in her games, anime, etc. Though it wasn’t what she wanted to do for her whole life, she begin to go into college for the sake of her Mom; Ko knew she was her pride and joy, arguing a lot wasn’t what she wanted, we all have our disagreements but we also have our fun times and agreements. Ko had outstanding performances at Highschool when she went to a University considering how high her GPA was, and her grades despite the behavior she was involved with her friends. She was still accepted! She picked the Majors of Library Science, the Liberal Arts! Considering that she reads most of the time and becoming a Librarian can be fun since she was envious of how they have to organize. She loves organizing her books, games, and even inside of her games.

Fast forward to a few years later, the age of 27. She applied for the Librarian for Karakura Highschool! Her old high school, she didn’t mind revisiting and helping students there. She begins a new chapter in her book there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have high motivation in joining the KHS, for SRP. The roleplay of the whole entire server is just amazing, I am obsessed with how you are supposed to play the roles out. The SRP is an amazing server with a lot of events, careers, and opportunities of being part of the community. My dedication to getting on the game is really high, I always come on every day. I really love this server, especially how positive people are outside of roleplay. I hope to continue my contribution to the community!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Despite the motivation of having for the game, I think it takes more knowledge, and skills to earn a certain role. As I said, I am dedicated to my time on this game, and you must have an active status for it as well. I am pretty highly active on the game, even though most of my friends notice I am on it every day. I know how to use my time wisely, and fit in what I need to do including my time for this server. I am well organized besides my sleeping schedule, I can still organize my schedule and what time I am supposed to be online. For sure, I am ready for something new and exciting!

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

"Another Day, Another Struggle!"
[Grade-12] Ko "Yui" Maiko
OTP Hell.png
"You'll be okay"
Tumblr.png

Last edited: