sn1

Level 13
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Sn1pezAckerman

Do you have Discord (If so, what is you discord username?): sn1.#2708

How old are you? (Optional): Prefer not to say due to privacy

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I play a lot but my playtime is usually hindered by school, I still aim to be on for around 3/4 hours a day, due to it being winter holidays, you will see me on more frequently (Same as weekends and other holidays)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, for erotic roleplay, around October 27

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Indeed, I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

Describe the role you are applying for:

The librarian is one of the 6 roles in Karakura school staff roster; the role consists of correctly logging, giving library cards to pupils who ask, making sure they return it gets back in the dedicated deadline.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for around a year and I have been in many scenarios. I have been apart of many roleplay categories (CombatRP, RomanceRP, etc) I have worked some jobs.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?

I think it would be an amazing experience, looking from the eyes of other faculty it seems extremely fun yet extremely annoying which is amazing. Also, I spent lots of time in the library helping new players and such.

What is your current role(s) on the server:

Grade 12 Sn1pezAckerman (Veriko D. Gjoni)

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Veriko would keep a straight face as if the words bounced right off of him, remaining serious and not raising his voice/ not getting angry. He would then attempt to convince the student to refrain from using such language, especially against faculty. If bad behaviour continues, detentions may be given.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

He would immediately confront the group of people creating the commotion, whilst calling for other staff on the radio, he would attempt to split them up, stopping them from fighting and such. If they cooperate, he will try to deduce the reason (If there is any). If they do not cooperate, detentions will be given.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He would confront them and alert them that what they are doing is wrong, if they do not listen/ carry on doing the wrong actions he would alert SLT and see what would happen next.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would act still act mildly professional but crack a few jokes and laugh at a few jokes, he would be supportive to any who may have had a bad day and ATTEMPT to keep the morale high if it appears to be dwindling.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Veriko would start humming one of the songs he had recently heard, flipping threw the books that needed restocking. He would quietly walk out of his office and head to the books he needed, letting out a long sigh as he reached upwards for one, he again glanced at his notes, whispering the names of them repetitively, trying not to forget them, after rounding them all up he shimmied over to the printer, and restocked the prior half empty shelf.

/me Veriko would be playing with his necklace, as he glanced up, quickly putting on a light smile, “What can I do for you!” After listening to the students request, finding out that they wanted to submit a book, “Name please!” He would log the students name and their book, he handed over the dedicated amount of reward tokens, “Have a amazinggg afternoon!”

/me The male would sigh as he waited for his printing, after noticing the student walking up to the desk, “What can I do for you!” He jollily said, putting his usual smile on his face, after listening to the students request, “Which book?” After hearing the exact book they wanted he would stamp it and slide it towards them, “Have a wonderful rest of your day!”

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First and Last only): Veriko Gjoni

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Preferred Name: Veriko

Age (Minimum is 25): 32

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: PHD

Year Of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Literature and Psychology

Minors: First aid, Politics

Nationality: Albanian

Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages:

Other Languages:
Russian

Backstory

Veriko’s childhood wasn’t, for a lack of a better term, different. He was abandoned by his parents at 3 and had to strive off of the streets, he commonly got beat up by older kids or adults, he got commonly laughed at as he hugged his little brother to protect him from the cold. He then got picked up by foster parents at the age of 9. They supplied him with supplies to learn and allowed him to go to the library. But behind his back when he was out they hated his brother. They beat him daily and showed no affection, they only talked to him when Veriko was around. The library was always his favourite place, he loved all of the staff and loved reading. After being told they had to move to Karakura for a work opportunity he thought he would be ripped away from all libraries. It was a long fly but he finally arrived, the first thing he did was look for a library and……. He found one! He was completely ecstatic and visited every day, reading a new book every day, he found he was rapidly reading books as it was the only thing he did. When he was 12, his brother died of a serious fever. He decided not to go to the library for a few years and completely forgot about it and all the joy he received. His parents died when he was 16 from natural causes, just before he started school. When he was a grade 7 he finally regained his past memories of going to the library and again spent most of his time there, admiring the staff and what they did and he wanted to be a librarian, and he still does. He read everyday and wrote stories in his free time, gaining a large amount of reward tokens. He then loved the library even more as he could do something to repay it for all the memories and let other people read his stories.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I always admired all the staff and wanted to be one when I grew up, I even pushed aside romance and friendship to read and just wanted to be a part of it all because librarians are extremely cool.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?

I spend most of my time in the library as a hang out spot. I also recommend books to the librarians. I help grade 7’s coordinate around the library, its complex when you are new to the school.

Extra

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/evening :)

Users who are viewing this thread