What is your Minecraft username?:

We3pings my main account is we3p

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
we3p#0030

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I am rather frequent on the server, I really enjoy SRP and love being active, however, I do get a little busy on the weekends even so I still have time to get on.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
If you have been inactive for a pretty good while, you will be demoted from your role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Librarians have to assist any student and all who are in need for looking a certain book, or assistance in locating the book at a certain location with organized materials, and must be granted permission to take a required book that has to be turned in; which is another thing, they also have to keep track of what books they take and must return with a due date. Of course, if the book is never returned, it will be written down for debt depending on how much the book cost the school. Librarians manage the whole library, with organized resources, and have to care for all the books that are placed by the school. Their job is to sort a lot of books out into different categories that are similar within that genre, sorting a lot of resources so visitors can easily access the book they need assistance with. They have to do it every day, considering many, many, many students may accidentally replace the book in a different location, they must keep track of the library in order for educational purposes and faster transportation of assisting students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

In general, I have roleplayed a lot when I was younger as well as current day, I have been a part of the SRP roleplay community for almost two years so I understand pretty much all the rules of roleplaying. As well as being a former gangrper I have quite the experience with detailrp as well as normal roleplay.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join the school employee faction because I want to experience something new. I have already done a lot of other roleplays like gangrp, jock rp, and more, however, I have never played as an adult as well as an adult who works in the school. I think it would be a fun opportunity if granted the chance.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/maiden-app.56270/ PENDING?
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.51654/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.52623/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.52623/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.53837/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/new-korean-lang.49773/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-app.49754/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-language-application.46299/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reapply-french-application.46064/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reapply-french-app.46007/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lang-app.45957/ DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current role is on my main account we3p I am a bachelor in college basketball (specifically females)

────────────

Situations:
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Jia simply brushes them off, telling them that. . “I am sorry you feel like that, let's talk about it.” Before, acknowledging the student. She would then try and attempt to talk with the child however if the child does not want to talk to her about why they feel like that then she would simply disengage, walking along with no judgment towards the student at all. Continuing her day, she knew better how to handle a situation like that.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Jia would calmly walk up to the children and ask if they were okay and if something was going on. If the children do not decide to settle down or do not decide to engage with her she would then repeat herself. If the child then throws the punch at the other one, Jia would bring both of the children to the detention office with no warnings. She would then speak to the children about how it is wrong to fight especially on school grounds. Giving them a stern scolding. But before the children are allowed to leave she would grab both their names and write them up.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Jia would go up to the employee and ask what they are doing, if the employee is smart they will respond with the truth however if she does not believe that they are not acting accordingly she would report them to the Dean or the Principal in secrecy so the employee does not feel threatened on the spot. No matter what, nothing should harm the student or teacher. It is not permitted on the grounds of the school. Or she would try and reason with the employee making sure they do not do it again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Jia would first walk into the school giving every student and teacher who passed by a kind smile before she walked into the breakroom, afterwards she would make herself some fresh coffee to feel more awake and get ready for the day ahead of her. After this, she would have to retreat to the library where she can then sort through the books, and labels, or see if anything is misplaced the previous day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would try to relax and ease her mind, giving her attention to the students in front of her. &f”Hello how was your day sweetheart?” She said in a calming voice waiting for the student to respond. &f”Ah yes! We do have that book. Do you have a library card?” She stood up and retreated to the cabinet pulling out a fresh library card. &f”What is your name hon?” Jia then scribbled down their name giving them the card. &f”Alright, let me grab that book for you!” She then rang the book up and waved to the child. &f”Take care now!”

/me Stretched her arms over her head a small yawn coming from her. &f”Wow…it’s quiet today…” She muttered under her breath as she stood up, having the chair behind her rolling back a bit. &f”Well let’s reorganize some books I suppose.” She opened the door and walked into the library and she read through all the book labels replacing some that have been misplaced. However, one of the books caught her eye. She began to read it as she fell into a trance with the book. She flipped the hardcover over to read the title “The Shrine.” Jia then grabbed the book, ringing it up for herself to read as she retreated back to the desk. She then sat down and began reading.

/me Plopped the book on the desk as she pulled herself into her desk folding her legs, she then grabbed the book putting it on her lap as she flipped through some of the pages. &f”Hmm..” She placed the tip of her finger on the corner of the book flipping it to the next page as she continued to read. Getting lost in the book she read page after page after page. Her back jolted however once a colleague poked it. &f”Ack!” The book flew out of her hand and back onto the desk as she turned around quickly. &f”Ah I am so sorry I got lost in this book! Please repeat yourself. She said with a nervous smile as she placed her hand on the back of her head itching a bit.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jia Cheng Li
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms. Cheng Li
Preferred Name: Jia, Cheng Li It does not matter!

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in the Liberal Arts
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Criminal Justice, Communications, Psychology.
Minors: Creative Writing.

Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Chinese
Other Languages: Japanese, French, Spanish.

Backstory:
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Jia Cheng Li was a young intelligent woman who wanted to invest her time in some serious concepts of educational purposes, her image was of a petite/mesomorph woman with a kind voice and soft-spoken tone. She had a somewhat baby face but nonetheless always looked kind and happy. As a teen, she was pretty thin making her subject to bullying, but as years went by she was able to gain more as well as work out. Her diet was pretty healthy, she did exercises with her sister for a year by now. She has naturally blonde hair however dyed it from time to time. She had pretty doe eyes and childlike innocents to her.

Jia Cheng Li originated in China, a famous place! Her mother was filled with an upper-class status, always spoiling her kids. However, her mother eventually went on to be a model making even more money and becoming one of the richest in China, though her mother decided to go to Karakura Japan to live there with her kids. Jia was grateful for what she was given, but at the age of 14; She was told by her mother to follow in her footsteps of becoming a model, Jia did not want to do this but did it anyways. She fell into a deep state of depression during this time, always looking good for a camera. Her sister realized that she was not happy and told her mother that Jia did not want to do this anymore. After a long argument between Liang and their mother, she finally agreed and that's when Jia decided to do what she wanted to do. She was then enrolled in the local high school/college. Her sister got all the fame because she was already previously enrolled, Jia stuck at the hip with Liang always being quiet and soft-spoken standing in everyone's shadow.

As the story forward more of her struggles, events, and memories. At the age of 20, when she was a graduate of Karakura School, she was still invested in books, criminology, and all of it. Though it wasn’t what she wanted to do for her whole life, she begin to go to college for the sake of her Mom; Jia knew she wanted to make her mom happy so she got back into modeling, arguing a lot wasn’t what she wanted, we all have our disagreements but we also have our fun times and agreements. Jia had outstanding performances at Highschool when she went to a University considering how high her GPA was, and her grades despite the behavior she was involved with her sister and mother. She was still accepted! She picked the Majors the Liberal Arts, Criminology as well as a few others! Considering that she reads most of the time and becoming a Librarian can be fun since she was envious of how they have to organize. She loves organizing her books.

Fast forward to a few years later, the age of 25. She applied to be the Librarian for Karakura High School! Her old self wouldn’t have helped any students since she was always quiet at school but now, she didn’t mind revisiting and helping students there. She begins a new chapter in her book there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is that I love to help out children in need, reading is always a big part of how a student grows and I think that being a librarian would be a perfect role for me. I really enjoy reading and ever since I was a kid I was always in a trance with books. If I am to be accepted I cannot wait to help out the school, staff, students, Deans, Principals, and more!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Despite the motivation of having the game, I think it takes more knowledge, and skills to earn a certain role. As I said previously, I have many different roleplay experiences in this game and I’d love to continue to expand that with this role! As well as my character is a good fit for the role as well. Since I am active a lot I think we could get a good roleplaying experience for everyone.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread