My minecraft username is mistersun3800
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

My discord username is MisterSun
How old are you? (Optional):

I am 16 years old.
What is your time zone?:

My timezone is GMT+2.
Describe your activity on the server:

I am usually online on the server for atleast an hour daily.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that if i become inactive on the server i will be demoted.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I dont know if i need to put anything here since this is my first application or appeal.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

I am currently a regular player who has reached the 12th grade and that knows a decent chunk about the server.
Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

I am currently applying for a restaurant with the location im looking at is currently occupied by a restaurant called strays.
why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I have been interested in trying to run a restaurant for a while now and it seemed like a good way to challenge myself on management skills as a side benefit, the main reason is because i want something to do outside of school.
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

Seeing how my character is called William Afton i plan to make it slightly fnaf themed with some variations, i dont have anything concrete in terms of a design in mind yet since i dont know the exact size of the plot i would have available for building. If fnaf theme isnt allowed i want to try a old school tavern style restaurant like the pubs you can find in england. (since i had to change my character name the relation to my character name isnt a thing anymore, but i still want to do either of these styles)
What will you sell in your shop?:

Many types of foods but mostly pizza, its going to be a sort of diner.
How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan to hire: 3 waiters, 2 cashiers, a security guard(for in case a customer becomes a nuisance) and a stock overseeer who keeps track of the restaurants stock.
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

The only real questions i currently have are how the restocking and pricing system works and how i could (if possible) setup a CCTV system for the restaurant.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread