Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
remsii

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
esmi#0438

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe that I'm an active member to the SRP community, although I joined early 2022 and have been active since then. I've had several characters and went through a lot with all of them. They've all had character development while going through different situations. My activity is a lot better during the summer so since school is here I'm not as active, though I'm still active even if I'm still doing school stuff.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I have not been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that I can be demoted if inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Chefs are responsible for serving students and faculty breakfast and lunch every school day. The times that these meals are served at at 8:00 and 12:35, where they make an announcement over the intercom for both Bobcats and Spartans. Chefs have meals prepared for the days and serve what is given to them, and have to stay on top of the amounts of food they have and request a restock whenever it gets too low. Outside of these times, Chefs are meant to patrol the halls, breaking up fights and sending kids to class, overall making sure they are following the rules.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have decent experience as I've read the rules several times to get a better understanding of the server. My characters also have to interact with other people a lot so it gives me more opportunities to roleplay with others, and to also improve. Though I started pretty late I have still taken a good understanding of the server, the roleplaying, etc.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I wish to join the school employee faction to experience a different type of roleplay. I have a lot of friends who have been a part of the faction, and some who still are, and they all say that they enjoyed their time in the faction and met really cool people while in it. I want to take a chance and experience what they have and make new friends. Another reason is that a lot of my friends have adult characters, and being an employee will allow me to roleplay with them, as I would also have an adult character.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.49190/
[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.51971/
[ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My main is a bachelors in college and my alt, the account that is applying, is a grade-7 currently

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Asai would tell the student that has been saying such words about her telling them to watch their mouth since they shouldn’t be using such foul language in school due to how that seems to be a rule and that it could put them in major trouble with faculty members. She would let the student off the hook and give them a warning since it wasn’t a big deal to her. If the student were to say such things again then she’ll most likely still tell them to stop and give them a second warning due to the fact they’ve disregarded the first warning. Though if the situation happens again it may leave up to à detention with the warnings she has given them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would most likely inform her colleagues about the fight before jumping in and taking it from her own matters. She would most likely try to pull them off of each other by at least telling them to stop the fight themselves. If the incident were to happen again she will again try to pull them off of each other and listen to both sides of the stories to get a better understanding of the problem, she would proceed to find a solution. After the fights she’ll take them both to the nurses office since she isn’t the best at nursing and that wasn’t what she was applying for in the first place. Although if they continue on dragging the problem then the same will happen again but this time she will put them both in detention after giving multiple warnings.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Asai would first approach the employee that’s acting in such a manner and tell them that they should know how to behave as an adult since they are doing this publicly in front of teenagers and that they should know when they are allowed to act in such a way. She’ll most likely let it off once but the moment it happens again she won’t hesitate to take it to her other coworkers about the situation and to tell them to keep a close eye on the employee. If the situation worsens then it will be taken up to SLT as she would know they will take full responsibility from there on out.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
She will place her coworkers before her no matter what, in the break room she will be sure to start a small conversation and see how everyone’s day is going. Check up on them to see if they are okay or not and try to possibly cheer them up if not. Though when remaining this way she will always respect their boundaries and make sure she won’t ask too many questions depending on the person. Typically making little jokes around them to lighten the mood as well as keeping a professional profile on herself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me walked into the cafeteria, going behind the counter. She made sure the counter was clean before searching through the cupboards and refrigerator, finding what food to serve that day. After getting all the food sorted, she set it all out on lunch trays, preparing lunch for the students, as well as preparing herself for the line of students, waiting for their lunch.
/me spoke over the intercom “Good morning everyone! I hope you all had some good sleep! It’s currently 8:00 in the morning! That means its time for the most important meal of the day! Come to the cafeteria to get some breakfast! We are serving milk and bananas today! There is enough for everyone!” After making the announcement, she set out the breakfast for the students to make it easy to hand it to them. She then waited for the students, giving them their breakfast when they came over to her.
/me searched through the refrigerator and cupboards, noticing that they were running low on food and ingredients. She went through all that they had, taking note of all the stock, and writing it all down. She would then make a formal request for a restock of food, before sending the request to SLT.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Asai Inoue
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms. Inoue
Preferred Name:
Asai (only for faculty, students when outside school grounds)

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Cooking
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Math, Culinary arts, and Writing
Minors:
Nursing

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Asai Inoue was born on October 14th, 1994 in Iowa, United States. Being born in the U.S, she was able to speak English, as well as Japanese due to her heritage. Asai’s family included her mother, father, and two older brothers. Her parents were immigrants from Japan, moving to the United States before Asai was born. The child inherited her mother's facial features, while also having her father's eyes, silky long dark brown hair. Her features brought her lots of compliments. However, the girl preferred to keep to herself, due to her not being the most sociable person.

Asai’s parents were quite the opposite, being very social. The duo owned a restaurant, her father being the person greeting guests and serving them, while Asai’s mother would cook in the back. However, that did not stop her from also interacting with guests, having quite a few regulars come in to spark conversations with the couple. The family often stayed in the restaurant for hours, the kids going over and doing their work at one of the tables together. However, that time spent with her brothers slowly started to disappear when they started highschool and college. They began to spend time with their friends, leaving Asai alone with her family. This loneliness led the young girl to stay in the kitchen with her mother, where she found a passion for cooking. She spent all her time with her mother, learning how to cook, staying in the back until the restaurant closed.

When Asai made it to high school, she took the culinary arts due to her love of cooking. She wanted to follow in her parents footsteps, possibly taking over the restaurant business from them. After highschool, she was accepted into a culinary arts college. There, she learned all sorts of different recipes and techniques.

When she finished college she left the United States, moving to Japan. She wanted to create her restaurant using her family's recipes. Asai struggled when she first moved. Japan was vastly different compared to where she grew up, and she was still unable to open her own restaurant. She had a hard time trying to manage everything, but soon enough she sat down to think. In her apartment's living room, she put her whole brain into what she could possibly do to get a proper job. After a long week and many sleepless nights, she finally thought of creating her own home business. Using her family's recipes as a way to create foods for others to buy from her, and it was successful for the most part.

It took 2 years before she chose to stop, having many criticisms from people who never gave her food a chance. A small 4 month break from cooking for others. After her break, she thought about what she could do for work. After browsing through options, she stumbled across a school who was in need of a chef. Choosing to seize the opportunity, she applied for the position.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to be a positive influence on the students. The most important meal of the day is breakfast, and I know many students often skip meals entirely, or cannot afford them. I wish to help them as best as I can and feeding them is one of the best ways to do it. I can also help prevent them from fighting one another and get them to continue their education by having them go to class.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I know I am a fit for the position. I studied hard to get to where I am now and I have the skills to make it far in this career. I am hardworking, trustworthy, and reliable, which are all important characteristics for an employee, especially one that is surrounded by students that are needing to be nurtured. I can tell the tone of an area and lighten it if needed, I will make sure the school remains safe for students, and know I will stay in this position for a long time. I will outshine others if given the opportunity.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, we've chosen to deny this application.
I'd love to see you re-applying for this role since I believe you have great potential!

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread