mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reo Yamamoto

rou.rou18

Level 5
short_by_tknk_da0fepf-fullview.jpg 20200209_224007.jpg 20200209_235902.jpg REO YAMAMOTO (REMADE)
Some music that fits in with Reo:

Basic Information

First Name: Reo
Surname: Yamamoto

Preferred Name: Reo

Aliases: Geisha

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130 pounds

Build: Curvaceous, yet slim

Skin Color: Porcelain

Eye Color: Bullet Grey

Hair Style: Short pixie cut, like a boy.

Hair Color: Deep Black.

Fashion: Whatever tickles her fancy.

Abnormalities: N/A

Date of Birth: 15th of October

Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Race: Asian

Sexual Orientation: N/A

Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

Political Beliefs: The law of the streets.

General Appearance

Appearance: Reo is a pale, elegant looking woman. She has short, choppy, soft black hair that makes her porcelain skin pop. Reo has two icy, emotionless grey hues and long lashes. She has plump lips and a sharp bone structure, and has skin soft like a peach. She has a body full of tattoos, in the style of traditional Japanese artwork. She has a bit of a lanky yet feminine build, with a bit of concealed muscle from her years of fighting. Her tattoos pop against her pale skin, like her body is a blank canvas.

Personality: Reo is a cold girl. She will most likely ignore you unless you make her attention worthwhile. Reo has no issues tearing down others if they get in her way of achieving her goal. However, if you prove yourself strong enough to be in her company, she will treat you like a family member. Reo is very clever, and uses this to her advantage whenever she deems necessary.

°Matcha green tea
°Entertaining herself
°Making strong assets
°Exploring beautiful structures
°Tricking people occasionally

Dislikes:
°Rudeness
°Cowards
°Ignorance about Japan
°Pointless conflict
°Loud/obnoxious people

Fears:
°Being exposed
°Not dying with honor

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice:
(She sounds like Madam Red in sub)
Equipment:
°Drinks, and food.
°A burnt picture of her branch of the Yamamoto clan.
°Black clothing and a mask....

Clothes: Reo is usually seen wearing comfy and flexible clothing. She favors retro styles, however and has a kitsune mask she frequently wears. The mask was passed down to her from her grandfather.

Hobbies:
°Playing intruments
°Cooking
°Acrobatics...
°Fighting
°Reading haikus

Skills:
°Stealthy
°Good liar
°Loyal
°Good at diffusion

Querks: She tends to lie when asked too many questions...

Family: Deceased

Backstory:
Part 1: Reo was born in Kyoto, Japan to Hikaru and Himari Yamamoto. Reo grew up in a fairly wealthy home, as she never had to want for food or clothes. She went to a prestigious private school, and was considered a Goddess to her classmates for her family's wealth up until she was nine years old. What Reo didn't know, however, was the means her father used to achieve said wealth. Hikaru Yamamoto was a high-ranking member in the local Yakuza, and head of the Yamamoto clan. This title, of course, brought many enemies with it. One night, while Reo was playing hide and seek with her parents, a rival clan attacked their beautiful home. Reo was stuck under her parents bed when it all went down, cowering for her life. Reo was witness to her parents death, watching as her mother and father were slain by the katana-weilding hitman for the Matsumoto clan. She couldn't scream, she couldn't cry, or she would be found and killed. Reo did, however, catch a glimpse of the boss, Boss Matsumoto. She has sworn revenge ever since that day...

Part 2: Reo ended up living on the dangerous streets of Japan, fending for herself. She was forced to fight other kids for food, as it was entertaining for the adults who had said food. Reo learned how to be ruthless, and fast. All the while, Reo never forgot Boss Matsumoto's face, thinking of how she would one day slaughter him. Well, it turned out that Boss Matsumoto was a known *********, and Reo was at the ripe age of 12 by this point. It was fairly easy for Reo to seduce him and lure him to a state of vulnerability. She waited for him to let his guard down completely, and of course he did! After all, who would expect a 12 year old to stab you through the heart with your own katana? Certainly not Boss Matsumoto, but that was his downfall, because Reo did just that. On her way out, she killed about three other members, including the mother of a young boy. This was the beginning of Reo's ruthless journey.

Part 3: Reo now at the strong age of 19 and is colder than ever. Reo plans to take over the underbelly of Japan: the gang activities. Reo wants to claim herself as the Queen of the Damned Society, to be a force of nature feared by all. She plans to make her clan name known, and to bring the Yamamotos back into Japan. She has found herself in Karakura, by some legal circumstances. Karakura better get ready.. because Reo is bringing a world of hurt to the underground scene.

Last edited:

Shizai

Level 143
Cool oc, I really like the 1st and 4th songs that go with the character, along with those two pictures the first practically make me think of a Japanese geisha; the second makes me think of like a ninja/assassin, but honestly cool oc, along with that smooth voice choice from black butler very cool. You could improve upon this by adding a backstory, yeahh I saw it said WIP, goodluck will check back occasionally make sure to post a update in comments so I can come back and read it!

rou.rou18

Level 5
Cool oc, I really like the 1st and 4th songs that go with the character, along with those two pictures the first practically make me think of a Japanese geisha; the second makes me think of like a ninja/assassin, but honestly cool oc, along with that smooth voice choice from black butler very cool. You could improve upon this by adding a backstory, yeahh I saw it said WIP, goodluck will check back occasionally make sure to post a update in comments so I can come back and read it!
Thanks! I'll make sure to make it super interesting! Haha

rou.rou18

Level 5
I updated her backstory and did an entire revamp on her looks and personality. Tell me what you think! :3

Users who are viewing this thread