mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RePaint's Counselor Appliaction

CanRelate

Level 3
[OOC section]

In Game Name:

Repaints (That's my alt account, as my main is CanRelate).

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

I’m applying for Counselor!

How often do you log onto the server?:

I'm on the server everyday, for at least 3-5 hours. I easily spend the majority of my days on SRP as I have no schooling right now.

Do you have discord?

Yes I do, Mamas Paige#5837

Do you have a microphone?

I do have a microphone!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I’ve been banned once, 2 years ago- I’d prefer not to say what for, although I can answer any questions in DM’s. Due to it being so long ago, I don't remember the whole scenario of what happened, but I know the jist of it.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes I can. I'm on regularly throughout the day. Through the week I’m on most of the day, although during weekends, it depends on what I have going on oocly!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

I'm 100% aware that with any job, I can be fired ICly, with a valid reasoning!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

School Counselor; School counselors help students understand and overcome social or behavioural problems through individual and group counseling. They can also provide individuals/small group counseling with any help they need/require. Counselors can also help assist in pushing the students towards a good career and set realistic academic goals. They may also be seen helping students stay organized, manage time, and create study habits along the way. Finally, school counselors work with social-emotional competencies to all students through a school counseling program. I see a counselor as being a the****** as well, but for students inside of the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I have not had any ‘professional’ experiences between this roleplay, although… Many of my characters seem to help friends/family members with situations along their life.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I’ve been in RP/SRP for 2/3 years. Along the way I have experienced many different cases of roleplay. I originally just stayed lowkey, and did the basic schoolrp roleplay, but eventually got introduced to families, alliances, blacklists, and gangrp. Last year, I wanted to try gangrp. I managed to get into a gang with my one character. It lasted for around half a year- a year. I just quit 3 months ago due to me losing a character from it, and the motivation I had for it went away. Gangrp managed to also bring along more side-things like, detailrp and how to manage stress/fights accordly. After the phase of gangrp, I never had much of an interest going back, and still don't tend to. I got more interested in families, allies, and jobs. I recently made a family, named the LeClair’s… after being in the Bellerose family, it made me more motivated to create my own. Now I’m interested in the adult part of roleplay. Being in a job, making a family, but still continuing school. I enjoy being in the school part of rp, so I figured applying for a school employee job, would make the most sense!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Counselors help many students get through their highschool/college life. They can help them emotionally, mentally or just know the right path to guide them down. You normally go to a counselor when you’re wanting to discuss career paths, academic future, or if you’re having issues inside/outside of the school. Whether the student finds it's affecting how they work, or if it's something bothering them.. Counselors should always show an open hand and heart towards them.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I’ll ask them calmly to stop, and to calm down. I’ll try to bring the student to a more enclosed area, where they won't cause much of a scene or affect anyone's learning/teaching. If they get more aggressive, I’ll call for higher school staff to help assist in this students behaviour. Afterwards, I will then talk to them about why they got aggressive towards me or any others. If they don't wish to discuss it, I won't force them.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I will carefully and calmly take the job. I'll make sure everything is safe and secure, dependent on the job. I’ll be respectful and aware during the hazardous job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I’ll approach the school employee and make sure they are safe and okay. If they are acting out of order, I’ll report it to the school principal or college dean, in full explanation of how I see them acting out of order. I'll explain what they were doing which may be considered dangerous, and not make a big scene about it in doing so.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Levina Aurora Abello

Chosen Job:

School Counselor

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS as a school counselor is my family. I’ve always loved being involved with school events, and helping out any staff/students. As I've recently been looking for the perfect job that fits me and my personality, my kids and nieces/nephews have recommended I join KHS as a school counselor. I'm always looking for ways to help out people, and I'm very motivated to help direct students towards the right path, that they won't in the end regret.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants as I have always had a soft spot for helping kids out with their future. As much as my own kids say they disagree with the path I think they should take, I’ve noticed I’ve been able to push them nicely to the correct path in the end. Whether or not it's a spot I’d see them in the end, It's somewhere where I’ll be proud of them no matter what. As for any students I will be helping. I want to see everyone succeed in life, and I want to help students with any emotions/stress they may be facing on the way. The students and my kids will always be my top priority, as I’ll always want to see them happy and enjoying their moments as a kid/teenager!

[ooc]
ps. sorry if this looks longer then needed- it was placed in like that for the spacing. Also, if my discord doesn't work then just look up 'CanRelate' on the SRP discord as I've had issues with friends adding me through my discord.
~Thanks, Paige.

Users who are viewing this thread