REPORT | Karakura uniforms!

maeie

Level 10
maeie
maeie
Fundraiser+

REPORT | Karakura uniforms!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Earlier this month Karakura College and High School were proud to introduce new uniforms school-wide. Although not compulsory, the community has seen a positive uptake with many students wearing new uniforms!

Today, I decided to interview a few students on their opinions on the new uniforms.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seiko - Grey
Interviewee - Blue

// A RECORDING WOULD BEGIN TO PLAY //

Seiko -“Good Afternoon! It’s Seiko Castello reporting with the Journalist Club! Would I be able to ask you a few questions about the new uniforms that came out earlier this month?”
“Sure” - Madeline
Seiko - “Awesome! What do you think of the new uniforms?”
“They’re a little more comfortable than the last, I’d say, and I like the plaid look they went for on one of them, some people don’t prefer it though so it’s cool that they kept a version of the school uniform which is a little more default, white top, skirt. I’m not exactly too familiar with school uniforms however as I usually design my clothes, but coming from my experience so far with the new ones against the old ones, I’d say I prefer the newer versions.” - Madeline
Seiko -“I agree! Do you like the colours?- If not, why?”
“I’d say the colours are alright, red, blue and black are usually the go-to uniform colours schools head for” - Madeline

// The sound of rain hitting the ground could be heard //

Seiko -“Would you like to move under cover quickly?”
“Mhm, lead on!”- Madeline
Seiko - “Well, that’s all of the questions I have for today! Before I go, would I be able to ask your name?”
“Mhm, Madeline Celestial.” - Madeline
Seiko -“Well, thank you for allowing me to interview you today, Madeline! I appreciate it!”
“Thanks for the opportunity of providing an opinion, I’ll see you around.” - Madeline
Seiko - “Mhm! See you around”

// The sound of Seiko’s footsteps could be heard as if she was running around, there could be a few whispers heard before Seiko’s voice became clear //

Seiko - “Hello there! It’s Seiko Castello reporting with the Journalist club! I’m currently here with three students of Karakura High school and College! Could you guys quickly introduce yourself before I begin asking a few questions?”

‘Hi, my name’s Kikari I’m a 12th grader at Karakura high!” - Kikari

‘My name’s Charlie Usoro! Of Karakura College!” - Charlie

“Hi, I’m Rina Kamiyama, I am a 20-year-old college student.”- Rina

Seiko - “Awesome! The first question. . What do you guys think of the new uniforms that were introduced earlier this month?
“I think they are really cute” - Rina

“I find them cute, but I personally dislike the idea of uniforms.” - Kikari

“I haven’t seen them, I only arrived a couple of days ago! But I would say they’re pretty cute from everyone else’s opinions!” - Charlie

Seiko - “I suppose it’s a good thing that wearing uniforms is not compulsory! Do you guys like the colours- if not, why?”
“I do but I wish there was more than blue and black.” - Rina

“I would say the colours are cute! Since I’ve discovered college is blue and highschool is red, I feel they’re very very cute!” - Charlie

“As I’ve said my opinion is they are extremely cute, and yes I’m glad that they aren’t needed. I have strong feelings against uniforms.” - Kikari

Seiko - “Well. . I suppose you guys haven’t worn the uniforms yet, so I can’t ask if you find them comfortable!”
“I have worn them and they are very comfortable” - Rina

“No, I have not and I doubt I will.” - Kikari

“I haven’t yet, so. .” - Charlie

Seiko - “Before I go! Kikari, may I ask why you dislike the uniforms?”

“I believe uniforms are a tad ridiculous. I think everyone should be allowed to wear what makes them feel themselves. They should be allowed to express who they are through what they wear and do.” - Kikari

Seiko - “I agree, everyone should have a choice in what they wear! That’s what I like about this school, the uniforms aren’t compulsory so you’re able to express yourself in your choice of clothing.”
That’s what I love about the school here, it’s much more accepting than the private school I went to in France.” - Kikari

Seiko - “I’m glad! Thank you for allowing me to interview you, I appreciate it!”

“Of course, let us know if you have any other questions!” - Kikari

// The Recording would end //

That’s all for today! Thank you for listening,
Seiko Castello, over and out!

Users who are viewing this thread