Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Hunter_intro (1).png

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

HamieMichi (Account I'm applying on), HampterHunter (Main Account)

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:

Yes, I have a discord and working microphone, and the username is hamsterhammy

List your timezone and country:

GMT+7, Indonesia

Describe your activity:

My activity on the server summed up into a rating would be 7/10, I'm around and online quite a bit, however often just stood around plaza If It's relatively not a very eventful day.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampter-teacher-application-back-again-d.55589/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/forelli-crime-family-unverified-gang-application.55327/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunter-kpd-application.61219/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hampterhunter-d-t-culinary-teacher-application.51702/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hunterhampters-modelling-team-application.43589/ - Accepted

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

My interest in writing lore and other long piece of writings has been spiking recently, and so through a friend and ehem... Someone special who recommended me to join the reporter faction, I decided that I'll give it a go. Essentially my motivation to apply is down to my interest and also the fact that most of the time I don't have anything to do on the server ever since I left my previous faction, and also my spiking interests in writing lore and other long piece of writings where I can let my creativity run wild and pretty much create entertaining stories, lores and other piece of writings.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:

My experience in writing has been only character related lore, and my relationship with writing are not the best but personal interests still pushes me to try and improve at it. So far I have made multiple lore about my character in the SRP Forums and plans to do more as a side-hobby, which turns out to have entertained me more than I originally thought, and garnered a decent amount of positivity from friends too. And that experience only gets more solidified with my experience in GangRP and focusing on the Roleplay aspect as my old Gang the Forelli Crime Family was a very lore driven gang and managed to leave a small mark on the GangRP Faction.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:

Yes, I am aware of the set of rules provided to applicants and will follow it.

Why should we accept you over others?:

I believe with writing having the status as side-hobby, I would be able bring out interesting news report about almost anything, and I believe as a randomly creative person at times I would be able to make even the most boring topic be conveyed into a news report that makes it sound interesting to the masses. I would also be able to make news report on things that not a lot of other reporters would or interested in writing, therefore the stream of news reports and interesting reports are consistent and consistently entertaining and interesting. Aside from that my nature of being neutral would also mean that all of my reports will have absolutely no bias towards any parties both OOCly and ICly.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)

I understand and believe that this rule applied very nicely with myself.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:

I trust that I will be able to complete the monthly quota If my schedule is not too tight, activity wise... same thing as monthly quota but It could be slightly less so.

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:

I Imagine that reporters have freedom to what they write a report about, However sometimes they are assigned to special subjects they have to make a report about, aside from that, they would have to be around during major events that's happening on the server, gaining as much information before turning it into a news report, and making these reports will also include teamwork from other fellow reporters. And as a reporter it is important that the information you are basing your reports on to be relevant for the time period preferably for the few weeks or a month after, and make sure that the informations are not misleading the readers.

icsection.png

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: My name is Leo Volante.

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr): I prefer to be called with Mr. and yes, any attempt to use Mrs. as a joke will be met with a flick on the forehead.

Current Age (25+): I am currently 25 years old.

Past job/work experience:

I used to work as a Garage Mechanic for a little bit, then Worked at Nirmala Manufacturing and Distillery as a Salesperson for a few months before leaving, was hoping to find a new set of jobs that can fit to my interests.

Degree/qualifications:

I Majored in Business and Entrepreneurship, but Honestly... that just makes me better at filing a Job Application and writing documents than registering a business.

Nationality and born location: I am an Italian, Born in Sicily, Italy, but lived most of my life in Miami, America... and no I don't miss either of those place.

Phone Number: My phone number is... (030)-750-5173.

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

Me as a person? I can't really say much about myself, nor can I say nice things about myself. But one thing I can describe myself with is that I am a little too committed at things I decided to commit to, and yes that includes relationship. Focus on one thing and laser focus on it without ends. That's how I describe myself, I am committed. Things I would say about myself though... I am a very laid-back person, often can be found chilling around, but I always pay my dues to what and who I work for, therefore I would say I'm a pretty laid-back guy while still understanding when to chill and when to not chill around.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

My interests in writing could be from anything, I like automobiles so I can do those, achieving that is easy. Karakura is a big town with an exceptionally vast amount of cars both boring and unique, and honestly.. I've put myself out of my comfort zones way too much to a point that at this point It's part of what I do daily. If It's not automobile.. trust me I will find something to write, even something super uninteresting like the Animal Species present in this town and somehow make it interesting. It is really all in the mindset.

What are your expectations for the job?:

My expectation in the job is that I get to write informative and entertaining reports about things that happened in this crappy to- I mean this amazing town, I plan to report and make news about whatever happened under the sun and moon in this town be it good, bad or in-between, and nothing will move without me knowi- Ehem, sorry.. got a little ahead of myself, But yeah, I intend to make informative reports while making them entertaining to read and entertaining to share with other people, and I expect to do this both alone and with my co-workers naturally, we all need a little helping hand every now and then.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

I don't, at least not in Japan. I had one when I was a juvenile back in America, but that was a long time ago... I was stupid and impressionable.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

I can speak Italian naturally cause I am Italian, and I do speak and able to understand Russian and some of It's dialects.

prompts.png

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Cars and the City
Nov 13th, 2023

Ever wonder to yourself 'Hmn... How the hell did all of them afford cars without having a job?'.
Well... I did, and in this Report I've compiled how a lot of Karakura Students managed to purchase themselves a luxury automobile while still being paid less than McDonald Employee.

It is no secret that Cars are a common thing in this town, you may have seen some crazy cars out on the roads such as a Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, or a one of (Hopefully just a Replica) Lamborghini Egoista, but a lot of us wonders.. How in the hell are they getting these cars? and with what money did they use to get them?
Well as it turns out, a lot of the Rare cars in this town are actually not the real thing, but rather a VERY close to real counterpart Replica, which is astonishing.. you can barely tell difference between it and the real thing. And after a decent amount of Investigation I've compiled the reasons on how these people are able to purchase these amazing vehicles into a simple results tally below:

• Vehicle already owned and was imported here: 13 People
  • Vehicle bought with money saved from working at shops: 5 People
  • Vehicle Jacked from other people (I hope It's not true for legal reasons): 1 Person
  • Vehicle given from dead relatives through a will: 4 People (Including me)

Now that we all know how a lot of People managed to earn enough and get themselves their dream automobile, How do they managed to make some of them Road-Legal?

Well, as it turns out due to the Location of the Island of Karakura, Japan's Vehicle restriction and whats road-legal and what isn't does not apply to Karakura (for the most part), However there is a ban on Nitrous and other Speed-boosting attributes on cars, therefore most cars even ones that are not road legal anywhere can be driven in Karakura without repercussions, It truly is a very Poggers Government moment. Now that we all understood on why a lot of the Karakura Students able to afford such sophisticated automobiles and why some of them are Road-Legal when they shouldn't be, now the question is... Will you want to buy one for youself? And how will you be able to afford them? And of course, What car are you going to buy?

That concludes my report about the Variety in vehicles in Karakura and how the average Karakurans are able to purchase them.
This is Leo Volante, Signing off.

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

Accessories, Plushies and Glasses
Nov 13th, 2023.

A lot of Karakuran loves Glasses, and Plushies.. and other kinds of Accessories, but do you ever wonder who made them? and how It is to run a Manufacturing Company in Karakura? Well then, In the following Interview, I've managed to schedule a time with one of Owner of Karakura's leading Business at Manufacturing Accessories, Plushies and other types of Items for your daily life.
[L. Volante]: 'Good Afternoon, Mr. Jackson... I'm glad that you are able to loosen up your schedule to go on this meeting.'
Q1

'Yeah, You're welcome Mr. Volante.. It was not easy, I had to choose between driving a brand new car I just purchased and going on this Interview.' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'Right... Of course you have that choice, Al.' Leo said before giggling, seems like he's pretty close with the Business Owner. 'So, what makes you start a Manufacturing Company in Karakura?'
Q2

'Yeah, So... I've been interested in accessories manufacturing for quite a while, I majored in Mechanical Engineering and did take a decent amount of Business Classes, and seeing the variety of glasses and accessories in this town that other people uses, It got me interested to set a new trend in that category, and what better way to do that by starting a manufacturing company that now would be known as Nirmala Manufacturing Co.' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'I see, Nirmala has become quite the name in this town, I can't go anywhere without seeing someone wearing one of your products, such as the blue stylish glasses and the Nirmala 'Sunrise' Collection, but why the name Nirmala, specifically?'
Q3

'So yeah, the name Nirmala actually come from a rarely used word in the Indonesian Language that directly translates to the word 'Almost Perfect' or 'Close to Perfect'. And honestly that word is... Unremarkably Beautiful sounding, no?' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'Yeah, It is a very great name, and that's new I didn't know that the name means something like that, and I have to ask... during the registration of the business, do you come across any difficulty in registering nirmala as a proper business be it due to finance or the law itself?'
Q4

'No, not really... Finance is easily dealt with and nothing in Nirmala clashes with the law that's present in this town, and even if there is, I've not been notified by my legal group or the government themselves.' Mr. Jackson said before adjusting his sitting position to get a little more comfortable, putting his his thumb and index finger on each of his cheeks respectively while using his arm as a support on the arm rest as he listens in to Volante's Questions. :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'So would you say that Karakura is an entrepreneur-friendly town?' Volante said clearing his throats after and sat up straight and leaned forward while holding the Clipboard full of interview questions.
Q5

'Absolutely, If you got an idea for a business.. Envision that business idea even more, and then find a way to make it a reality that works well. And then you will have a Business of your own in no-time. Like example TurboCab.. Idea wise they are not the best fit for this time.. Like when's the last time you see anyone using a car as a main source of transportation? Hell, It's like Amsterdam out there, people walk or use bikes or the Subway station, yet TurboCab survived and is doing exceptionably well.' Mr. Jackson said nodding slowly afterwards, looking at the camera slightly and made a face that can be translated as him saying 'Wow' to show that he's surprised of his fellow business owners. :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'I see, and yeah I've seen how TurboCab do their business, and It is quite interesting, you all should try them out If you want a bit of adrenaline in your life, but moving on... Do you believe that owning a business is sustainable?'
Q6

'Well, It all goes back to how you run the business.. If you envision it correctly, and you executed it right, You will find yourself owning a very sustainable, future proof business that will give you a decent profit margin.' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'That is a great advice yeah, speaking of sustainability.. How expensive it is to run a manufacturing business?' Volante asked now leaning back to his chair again, crossing his right leg on-top of his left knee.
Q7

'Not Expensive really.. at average I spent about... 40 Grand on production and materials alone, It is surprisingly easy, and the model of business I run we only need to make one copy and sell the accessories schematics to shopkeepers, which is very convenient and very sustainable for both ends, Like have you seen how much Nirmala product is being sold at Sayonara Gift Shop? It is ridiculous.' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'Yeah, I myself have one of your product too, It's actually the Blue Stylish Glasses with the Serial Number #4 off the Factory Line, but do you think that... Your business specifically, only caters to shops that sells Accessories?' Volante said as he points to the glasses he's wearing for the interview as he mentioned the Blue Stylish Glasses.
Q8

'Yeah, those glasses are great huh? and well... While yes.. Nirmala focuses on Accessories, If you check out our Website and this is for the shopkeepers out there, You can request a special item that you'd want to add to what you sell at your shop, but of course our moderation and representative will only choose one that we can do, but Nirmala is not limited to just Accessories, and I'm sure not a lot of you know, but there is a Car out there on the streets that is actually a Nirmala by-product or at least was tuned by Nirmala's very own Racing Group called 'Streamline Racing Technology'.' :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'A car tuned by Nirmala? Woah Okay, that is new... I should put my car in to see what you all can do to my Challenger R/T, and moving on...' Leo adjusted his sitting position again with a smile that shows his teeth, seemingly excited about his car. 'Do you have fears that Nirmala might die down slowly in terms of Production and Shops who wants to get more of Nirmala Products?'
Q9

'Of course, any businessmen and businesswomen have that fear, and of course It's part of the cycle, you can't have a business without having some downtime on how much your product is being sold and is sought after, like example... the Nirmala S-Activ Laptop.. They're not a big hit, and we spent loads on researching and designing that, and It's all just part of the game.' Mr. Jackson answered, using his hands to gesture and adds more to the conversation and ended up with a shrug at the end to signify that owning a business has It's ups and downs. :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'I see... and that's more advice for the Aspiring business owners and entrepreneur of Karakura, and this is the last question before we finish this interview, but Mr. Jackson... What is your message to all the aspiring Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in Karakura?' Leo asked to Mr. Jackson, leaning forward as it is his last interview question and an important one at that.
Q10

'Well... sheesh... that's a tough question.' Mr. Jackson gave it a long thought, before nodding slowly and saying 'I would say... If you have a vision on a Business you can own and run, and you have the proper structure that is strong that you can build off of... Do not just let it become a Schematics for you to be shelved at the back of your brain.' Mr. Jackson paused, before continuing. :[A. Jackson]

'Be the one to actually make that Business Idea into a reality, don't be scared to ask for help, because naturally everyone needs one.. Hang out with the right people, and show your ideas to them, I guarantee you that the one who stuck with you to make that Idea a Reality will be your life-long friends that will help you build connections and expand those connections to ease up your Business Journey.' Mr. Jackson said looking at the Camera with a warm assuring smile. :[A. Jackson]

[L. Volante]: 'That is an amazing advice Mr. Jackson, and that concludes our Interview as well! Thank you very much for being able to come on this interview, we hope to see more amazing accessories and more collection series from Nirmala, and Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the CEO of Nirmala Manufacturing Co. Alan Jackson!' Leo said while looking at the camera with joy and gestured towards Alan Jackson for the closing of the Interview.

And that concludes today's Report, This is Leo Volante, Signing off!

End of Application

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the other members of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:

Please get in touch with me via Discord @ aania to start the process and get you set up!

Welcome to the News Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread