EST NA
Describe your activity:
Most Active during weekends and Friday
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
N/A
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Lore Applicaton

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
Writing. Storytelling. Getting the Scoop. I call it the WSGS method. Writing because I love writing, I've done it casually and professionally, storytelling - I always tell good stories, and getting the scoop, I like stirring the pot, keeping everyone on edge - without bias of course.
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
As listed in my Lore Applicaton, I do freewrites and am even starting my own novel at this time.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Fully aware.
Why should we accept you over others?:
I am able to deliver stories nice and quickly, short and sweet, up to down, left right center, any story that need be brought to the surface will be brought to the surface by yours truly.
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I assure you.
Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
See something on the side of the street happen, or possibly get submitted stories by other players, release - at most - a 2-4 paragraph newsletter, and people will like my writing and it's style.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Varvia Ziyaklaminoto
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Ms. Z, Zizi, Varv
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
N/A
Degree/qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
Nationality and born location:
Omsk, Russia
Phone Number:
030-061-0325

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: "Sharp, witty, quick, creative, and not afraid to tell or report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: I'm interested in writing anything has to offer, only time I would consider going out of my comfort zone is if I'm going into something that I can hit rock bottom, delve deep enough to find those precious gems the public wants to see.
What are your expectations for the job?:
Quick stories, not too long, not too short, but interesting enough to get some sort of audience.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A (thankfully)
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Russian

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Gang crime. We've seen our good share of it, and maybe you commit some too. I don't judge about rising issues, but we've seen a recent spike over the years, and some have fallen victim to it. As someone who nearly fell victim to a frightful attack via gangs, Karakura Police Department still has yet to implement some sort of system to keep even more eyes on the city we know, love, and live in. That's why this is an article on how exactly KPD can fix the crime spree issues and keep criminals off the streets of Karakura and out of students' minds.

First idea is to introduce more surveillance around Karakura. Funding may be more costly, but at least the cost won't be someone's lost leg - or their life. Cameras should be introduced into more "desolate" areas that might actually be hiding dangerous criminals in their shadows. More secure sewer entrances will also lower said crimes, since most Black Market Purchases are negotiated and crimes are committed right under our feet - quite literally. A final band-aid to rip off the criminal skin is making a whole black market watchlist - people who have done the most and atrocious that even shuddered the freak of the underworld Asmodeus. Yes, masks, weapons, everything can be monitored by a mole in the system.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

• Tell me about yourself.
Privet, my name is Varvia Ziyaklaminoto. I am 32 years of age and I was born in Omsk, Russia.
  • Why are you interested in working as a reporter?
Personally, I'm not all for drama but when it doesn't include me. I like trying to solve issues in a community alongside the community, at most.
  • Tell me about your education.
I went to primary school at "SREDNYAYA OBSHCHEOBRAZOVATELNAYA SHKOLA", where then I moved to Karakura for secondary and high.
  • Why have you chosen Journalism over any job?
I like writing, reporting, because truthfully, I never have stories to tell of my own.
  • Describe your best/worst peer.
My best peer was most likely this one boy I knew in primary - Roshkiyv. He rescued a baby deer once - it's whole leg was bent backwards. Last I saw him he had a career path of working at ASPCA in the States. Really sweet boy, I recall.
  • In journalism, what interests you most/least?
I don't do soft stories of "MOTHER HELPS DAUGHTER PASS SCHOOL WITH THIS ONE UNIQUE TRICK" or "BABY CAT RESCUED OUT OF TREE BY 10 YEAR OLD BOY," no - I like the nitty and gritty stories, the one that makes even my skin crawl.
  • What is your major weakness?
Of course, I always need time off. Not saying I go AOL all the time but, yes, I need to catch a break once in a while.
  • Give an example of how you learned to report in the past.
I actually used to work for the school newspaper in primary, writing and making polls about whatever students had to say. I even set up a poll on what we could do for a Christmas party.
  • What are your strengths?
Creative, ****ytical, and I can always get the job done.
  • How would others describe you?
Nice, gentle, compassionate, blunt, anything a Reporter might need to be, I will be.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread