Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Snavier#4444

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone, yes.

List your timezone and country:
MDT - Colorado Time
United States of America

How active are you on the server?:
My activity on the server is very worrying, as of the amount of time on take on both Weekends and Weekdays. Though; School is on the table, I do try to put in as much activity as I can, even on weekdays during school. The amount of time I put in on Weekdays are about 5 - 6 hours a day. Weekends are 7 - 8 but depending on occasions or events that are having during or before.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
N/A
(The bans were made by the old Co - Owner Ryanark, banning me through 2016 - 2017 for accused hacking and another unknown reason - both were temporary and excused.)

Link any past applications below:

Snavier's Science Teacher Application First (Approved)

Snavier's Science Teacher Application Second (Denied)

Snavier's Korean Application (Approved)

Snavier's Nurse Application (Denied)

Snavier's 3rd Language Application (Approved)

Snavier's Height Authorization Application (Approved)

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for Reporter position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My interest peeked upon seeing the Reporter applications reopened, being one a while back ago before my inactivity back in 2020. For a while now, I have obtained an alt and have been trying to register - apply for other applications that have peeked my interest which have been unfortunately denied due to my lack of detail in applications. The reason it caught my interest the most is due to it requiring a good amount of writing skills, being a Trial Lore Team on FantasyRP; This has caught my eye intentionally for many other reasons besides just an Adult Rank, I want to get more into writing and much, much more.

Do you have any experience in this work?:
Indeed, I was originally one before but Oph demoted me due to getting into Gang activity. Experience is from writing skills and other interests stated above and I wished to get better at my writing and get more experience.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am aware of the rules, indeed.

Why should you be accepted over others?:
This is not a topic I really like having an opinion about; Activity reasoning is a main issue, having more experience in the Reporter - Writing field than most but people could be better than me whenever and wherever. Mainly I would think I would be accepted over others due to my skills and my activity but that may differ.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I do have a good understanding of this position, indeed.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
My position in the Town helps created, write and deploy information of current City situations and events happening within Karakura's cobbled walls. Depending on it's seriousness, it really doesn't matter the Report, it matters more of the Civilians of Karakura knowing the state of the Town, it's conditions and it's bitterness of continuous behavior. Reporter assists Citizens with their daily news, trending spots, recommendations and abnormalities within the Karakura's borders. It really depends on what is happening within the Town and within the station that needs to be reported or announced to the people.

In Character | Questionnaire

(Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself)

Full Name:
Ji-Hoon 'JINGJO' Kang Kaname

Preferred name & Title:
Sir Kaname, Mister Ji-Hoon, Sir Kang.

Current age? (25+):
The Current age would be 34 years old.

Past job experiences?:
N/A

How would you describe yourself?:
A very joyful person, having the personality of a naive child, not my words. I have an experience of being kind to other people, who are either deserving or not towards the happiness or kindness of my smiles. The smiles I give off are only to benefit others, I wish to make more people spread those smiles throughout the bitter city of Karakura. No matter my background, no matter my experience, I love to make people smile and happy, my Parents wished the same as well.

What sort of things would you write about?:
Keep close of Gang activity of Karakura, not mattering the conditions or seriousness of the situations at hand. The Civilians of Karakura should know the conditions they live and they people they have to live those conditions in with. No matter the cost, no matter the pain; The Karakura Citizens deserve to know the horrid people and the horrid acts they commit within the City of Peace.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
Reporter at most; Being towards the position of Broadcaster as well, being one to bring the smile to Karakura.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Unfortunately; No. Religion is not on my mind at the moment.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
I have no experience with crimes and other atrocities with Karakura or any other places around the world; Clean Record.

Nationality & Born location:
Korean - Nampo, North Korea.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Korean
German
Italian
Japanese

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread