Snavier (SnaviersAlt)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Snavier#4444

How old are you? (Optional):
15 - Turning 16 mid December.

What is your time zone?:
MDT - Colorado Time

Describe your activity on the server:
Time is decent and worrying, I spend a lot of time on this server and multiple times out of a bunch, I have pulled all nighters to play this server and it is concerning at most.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
(Bans estimate from years ago and they were false.
Such as a 3 month ban from Ryanark from 5 years ago
Accused hacking ban where I stood under lightning bolts)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Indeed, this has happened before and I wish to continue activity.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Assistant Nurse - Nurse (School Nurse)

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A full time Nurse assisting in minor injuries that happen on school grounds during unfortunate situations such as Fights, Accidents, Etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in Roleplay is okay, at times I forget to detail roleplay but when involved within a good situation or combat situation, I will go by what everyone calls, "Detail roleplay" or "CRP". I would say I am a very experienced roleplayer when I am detailrping.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted First Science Application:

Denied Second Science Application:

Accepted Korean Application:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 - 18 years old.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Ji-Hoon doesn't react to get the kids their results, he just smiles at the menaces with a blank expression but glisten in his eyes. He calmly asks them to leave if they continue cursing and continues to tend to the student or peer of his that has decided to come into the office.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Attempt to intervene, anyone being hurt on Ji-Hoon's watch was not on the agenda today. Ji-Hoon would begin to tend to both the individuals involved in the fight if anything major or minor happened within the fight, calling for back up is also optional.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Report it or keep notes of the individual acting dangerous on the Job. Collecting evidence is required for someone to be looked into for an investigation, not just an accusation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Ji-Hoon always kept to himself but seemed to do more than just look at a wall for his entire break. He always kept a book on him, either accompanied by a coffee or some sort of drink. He read near the windows and never did anything else but read.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Ji-Hoon's darkened eyes stared at the individual beside them with a smile, before beginning to remove gloves and gauze. His hands now covered in the latex gloves, he began to clean the wound on the side of the individuals head, cleaning the blood with the gauze pad.
/me Ji-Hoon sat jittery in his chair, surprised by the work of his fellow peers. He for once was jittery and looked over to the fellow nurse beside him.
/me Ji-Hoon sat at the desk with an plastered smile on his face, he eyed the individual in front of him with a lovely smile and gave an adoring dip of his head, "Good Morning, how can I be of assistance?" He said with his hands clasped together.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Ji-Hoon Kaname
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Kaname, Mr. Ji-Hoon.
Preferred Name:
Mr. Kaname

Age (Minimum is 25): 39 years old.
Religious Denomination: Atheist.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Master's degree in Medical Science.
Year of Graduation: 2001.
Major(s): Public Health - Nursing.

Minors: Biochemistry - Exercise Science.

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
In the days of being in Nampo, North Korea; Ji-Hoon was born within a family of two fishers named Hwang-Su Kang and Yua Kang. At that time, they were living in Poverty with struggles of feeding and bathing themselves and including Ji-Hoon. Growing up was tough due to the academic rise and poverty line that North Korea was facing within the early days. Riots and air pollution was a major problem for his family and suffered from breathing issues. Ji-Hoon was also very incoherent with his speech of Korean and had struggles even speaking it due to his speech impediment. Ji-Hoon at the age of 10 was sent to a boys only school and lived their for 8 years of his life sharing a dorm with a good friend of his named Sang-Ho, a Korean man that was very fluent in his speech of Korean.

Ji-Hoon became good friends with Sang-Ho after a couple days of living within the same dorm, Sang-Ho was protective and patient with his speech impediment due to the amount of harassment and bullying Ji-Hoon received for his impediment. Sang-Ho had an attachment to Ji-Hoon and they became great friends after a few weeks of living together, days went by and Sang-Ho taught Ji-Hoon with no hesitation about the day, time or hour. At first; Ji-Hoon refused due to his classes but after some convincing, Ji-Hoon and Sang-Ho were teaching each other, Ji-Hoon being very into medical situations. After a few years of living within the dorm with Sang-Ho, Sang-Ho passed away due to health issues within the streets of Nampo and Ji-Hoon attended his funeral.

Ji-Hoon lived in sadness for the rest of time he lived within the dorm by himself, approximately 3 years. Ji-Hoon began to fix his impediment and was now fluent in Korean and began a trip to Karakura, Japan to meet with his mothers relatives. Ji-Hoon began to experience the life of living in Japan and was very pleased to see people living their best lives.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation of joining KHS was due to having issues with original applicants, wanting to see more than just a half time job. He wanted to fulfill his dreams and give his academic majors and minors a chance to live out what he wishes to do.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Not a lot of other applicants are going for the Nursing position, at times; There are not even nurses around at all. Being the most active that I can be in the Nurse position can assist me reputation wise and I do not want a lot of students getting hurt without any assistance being around.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for NURSE has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

Many crucial questions are left with under-detailed responses

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread