Representation Parade!

luvnshay

Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
IGN: _moonlings
DATE: 27/4/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: With so many characters and people on SRP Identifying as anything LGBTQ+, I believe that the server could greatly benefit from a sort of pride parade! During these sorts of times, I believe that the thing we need most is unity. An event we could hold on the server to bring everyone together. Clubs and groups could create stalls to sell merchandise, we could have streamers and buntings hung all around the place. Fun games for people to play with wonderful prizes! It may be a stretch in my imagination, but I believe with a hard-working team behind it. We could create one of the best events to ever be!

zxxo

Level 108
I like this idea, perhaps sometime around June as that's the main month for this sort of pride, we can have a little event if it's not too much of a hastle of course.

RoseRP

Level 46
Moonlings is the OTP Ship! Haha!

A event where we can have a Pride Parade once a year, would be the best! We should always support our fellows within the LGBTQ+
I feel like this would be a good thing as well to help boost the morale, and make the other players feel safer and at home among the server.
If I could I would hit +1 more then once.
+1,000.

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
I would have to agree with zxxo on this as well, I love the idea. Maybe sometime in the summer when it's the appropriate month.

Xangaji

Level 78
Moonlings is the OTP Ship! Haha!

A event where we can have a Pride Parade once a year, would be the best! We should always support our fellows within the LGBTQ+
I feel like this would be a good thing as well to help boost the morale, and make the other players feel safer and at home among the server.
If I could I would hit +1 more then once.
+1,000.
aGrEE

Xangaji

Level 78
I like this idea, perhaps sometime around June as that's the main month for this sort of pride, we can have a little event if it's not too much of a hastle of course.
Yeah this is a really awesome response, around june is amazing to represent pride.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- During the Pride month itself relating to this contact the event team lead WiffyBanter to get something sorted.​

Users who are viewing this thread