mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Requests

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED (If you have requested me on Discord, feel free to repost here so i dont forget)

I saw @AHE_3 do this and their art is good, so I'm gonna open requests too :, )

jake.png

dumbass.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 14.22.21.png
+ I'll add some more soon
Format:
Any type of reference (skin, image, etc.):

A brief description of your character:

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart, pencillike lineart, etc):

Any additional information/poses:

Rules/Extra:

+ Please be patient and don't spam me with your requests, I've definitely seen your request if you've responded to this post, so there's no need to dm and spam.

+ I can draw full body images, only they might take longer & they're harder.

+ Currently, I won't be accepting backgrounds, since I'm still practicing

+ I won't be drawing anything NSFW related

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega

Autumn Nanatsuki is a female standing at 5'3 with a slight curvy build. She has a German accent to her voice, as well as a French Lavender scent following her. She wears a ring with a sapphire in it & a necklace with a Sugilite heart at the end of it. She has slight curly red hair, as well as having heterochromia. One eye is dark/light blue and one is just light blue.
Any Lineart/Art Style is fine with me, it's whatever you are most comfortable with.
If you can, put a serious look on her face with her arms crossed. If you want it to be simpler, just do a smirk on her face.
My Discord is 'Babygirl~'#8876 (I don't know why it's that.)

TLM_Gaming

Level 1

body-1.png A brief description of my character:
This is Eaky,A character i made in Minecraft cause he seemed like a good looking character.He is 16 and has a tiger tail(mainly he is a tiger).He has brown hair that fade to light brown and has orange ears with tiger stripes,Same with its tail.He is 6'2 and has 2 swords on his back(dont have to do that).he has grey eye's and black pants.His arms are bandaged with black straps all the way to his hands.he has ripped black jeans and mixed shoes(there Adidas white one black).he has a bruise on his eye and his shirt is a hoodie shirt.He has a belt with a gold type color buckle.

I dont mind the style you draw it in,As long as you feel good with what you draw.

Can you give him a black mouth mask and make him have a calm looking attitude.Thats all heh
and if you really do this i deeply appreciate it.

=)

-eaky

My discord is Eaky retired from this BS!#5946
Eaky retired from this BS!#5946

Coru

Level 9
https://gyazo.com/1bae1f2d2bad7cd44fce03b1126bf9b0
https://gyazo.com/14c0d84479eca1b3ef6b596e053fae84
https://gyazo.com/a5e5aaff526e173acd098b721d43e11f

A brief description of your character: 'Yvie' would be an adolescent with a supple 5'6" figurine. Her body has a visible redness appearing at the joints; she accentuated her posture by throwing her body backwards at the shoulders like a young cadet. A beauty mark is beneath her right eye, revealing her prominent Korean facial features. She has bags because she's a crackhead........................... #sleepisfortheweek...

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart, pencillike lineart, etc): Clean lineart Linda... clean lineart..

Any additional information/poses: I would like Yvie to be in her Ninja Turtle mask just like Michelangelo.. (orange..) I want nunchucks because shes a fighter...... i want her hello kitty tshirt just like roxxxy andrews... on her wrist or neck idc give me my minecraft washable tattoo... xoxo

Rika

Level 70
rikayo
rikayo
Omega

A brief description of your character: She would stand at 5'3 with long, straight copper-red hair and hazel green eyes. She would have a strong hourglass body shape. Her skin would be pale-fair but heavily blushed, mostly seen on her cheeks. On her cheeks near the corner of her eyes, she'd have light freckles along with the bridge of her nose.

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart, pencillike lineart, etc): I like the pencil-like, but I don't mind what you do!

Her outfit is more like a tube-top with a pencil skirt, and a silk "jacket". I don't really mind if you add in the sunglasses or not

You don't have to do any certain pose, but if you'd want one, I'd like her to be like this;

(My discord is rika#1347 if needed)

Last edited:

~SeimeiShuuu~

Level 13
body.png

Description: A rather attractive female standing around 5'10 would have enchanting green eyes contrasted by her long curly black hair.
She'd have a lean curvy figure that carried many freckles on her face and body. She would always wear a ushanka.
There would also be a light pinkness to her nose and cheeks.

Lineart type sTUFf??: I'd say pencil for a more 'grungy' feel- but do whatever is comfortable

Additional info: She has a very 'carefree' style for example: Old 80s t-shirts her dad gave her...Pants that are made for a guy or even old khaki shorts. (she hates showing skin) her sneakers would also be covered in dirt cuz she a broke b-

Pose: Anything you're comfortable with.

Last edited:
:O!!!
upload_2019-7-13_14-25-59.png

A male standing at 6'3" and weighing around 213lbs with a normal build. He has a sharp jaw, and quite a young face. He would usually have a stern face, wearing simplistic clothing for his job as a teacher. His hair would be white and with his brownish, amber eyes. There'd be a subtle sign of a scar on his lower left cheek.
Pencil-like Lineart
With the clothing he is currently wearing, he'd be wearing Tony Stark Style sunglasses.
upload_2019-7-13_14-43-30.png

courtneyy

Level 23
YOUR ART IS BEAUTIFUL
upload_2019-7-13_18-49-48.png
(Ignore the brown eyes, she has more blue-green colored eyes, leaning more towards the green side though <3)
A brief description of your character: A rather small female, standing at a mere height of 5'1". Her freckles are light and scattered across the top of her cheeks, which are naturally rosy. A few small, barely noticeable scars would be clear on her arms and thighs. Her eyes have dark bags underneath them.

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart, pencillike lineart, etc): Pencil-like lineart, please!!

Any additional information/poses: I would like my character to be doing some sort of childish pose, it doesn't matter what. Do whatever pose you want

dfhngfhngfvnbbvng

Level 18
A brief description of your character: 'Yvie' would be an adolescent with a supple 5'6" figurine. Her body has a visible redness appearing at the joints; she accentuated her posture by throwing her body backwards at the shoulders like a young cadet. A beauty mark is beneath her right eye, revealing her prominent Korean facial features. She has bags because she's a crackhead........................... #sleepisfortheweek...

@Coru
Yvie? Sorry I only know Yvieangelo

yvie.png

A brief description of your character: She would stand at 5'3 with long, straight copper-red hair and hazel green eyes. She would have a strong hourglass body shape. Her skin would be pale-fair but heavily blushed, mostly seen on her cheeks. On her cheeks near the corner of her eyes, she'd have light freckles along with the bridge of her nose.

@Rika
She is so adorable thank you for letting me draw her fdka,fdgk
I also made two versions..s.,s,

v1.png

v2.png

someone tell me how spoilers work pL3aSe

Rika

Level 70
rikayo
rikayo
Omega

Ricominci

Level 47
E643CC26-58BE-44C9-B3B2-8831D38B3867.jpeg
E8012B4B-4125-44C0-9B9C-15E528F574D6.png
B0CF7A97-42CE-4D9D-9F6B-93A6AC722E27.jpeg

Aphrodite is a pretty emotion driven person, living life on her passions, but she’s pretty defiant or what some call ‘quirky’. She’s somewhat stout, given she has a multitude of curves, and loves to express herself through harajuku / decora kei fashion. That being said, she’s pretty much an emotional rollercoaster, and she’s around 5’5’’, and has freckles that splatter across her face.
(Sorry for extra shit I just thought it’d be better to get a feel for her expression or whatever ;$$;$3$,!fjejdje)

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart,pencillike lineart, etc): I really like the second example but whatever you think fits best!! Thank you!!

Caliri

Level 23
upload_2019-7-14_17-15-37.png

A brief description of your character: Hanae Tadao would be a small, fragile-looking male standing at 4’11. He would have messy black hair with dull grey eyes. He would maintain an ectomorph build. A small assortment of freckles dotted nose. As for clothing kind of apparent on the skin but eek! he would wear an open blue denim jacket, underneath is a white t-shirt. uh uh if you need anything else ask, its a little all over the place.

Type of Lineart/Art Style (Clean lineart, pencillike lineart, etc): I would prefer the pencillike lineart but honestly just do what you can.

3rd or 5th, do what you can.
upload_2019-7-14_17-23-36.jpeg
agagag just try your best, the second pose spoiler is just the one id prefer you draw. meant to be in the same one went into two instead.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-14_17-16-19.png
    upload_2019-7-14_17-16-19.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2019-7-14_17-24-6.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-14_17-24-6.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Any type of reference (skin, image, etc.): https://namemc.com/skin/7684cc56ed67401d

Brief description of your character: Robin would be a tall, 6’0” male with natural brown hair, with the top half of his head, along with his fringe dyed blonde. He’d have flawless white skin assisted by sharp facial features, with blue eyes.

Art style: Anything as long as it’s not paint

Additional information/pose: Standing up straight, looking off into the distance with one hand behind his head

Attachments

• 3A0ADA79-00D7-44ED-B9F3-B0A18DC7F6A9.png
    3A0ADA79-00D7-44ED-B9F3-B0A18DC7F6A9.png
    43 KB · Views: 0

CVKS

Level 5
Any type of reference (skin, image, etc.): https://namemc.com/skin/7684cc56ed67401d

Brief description of your character: Robin would be a tall, 6’0” male with natural brown hair, with the top half of his head, along with his fringe dyed blonde. He’d have flawless white skin assisted by sharp facial features, with blue eyes.

Art style: Anything as long as it’s not paint

Additional information/pose: Standing up straight, looking off into the distance with one hand behind his head
Luke you do know its closed temporarily right?

zaya

Level 37
Just a reminder to everyone who didn't see what Lin edited, but
Requests are temporarily closed.
ok lin I helped you..., like I said....

dfhngfhngfvnbbvng

Level 18
I would like to clear something up for everyone requesting, I'm going on holiday in 3 days for about a week, I'll be finishing up as much as I can before I travel, but if your request takes a while I apologise.

dfhngfhngfvnbbvng

Level 18

Description: A rather attractive female standing around 5'10 would have enchanting green eyes contrasted by her long curly black hair.
She'd have a lean curvy figure that carried many freckles on her face and body. She would always wear a ushanka.
There would also be a light pinkness to her nose and cheeks.

Lineart type sTUFf??: I'd say pencil for a more 'grungy' feel- but do whatever is comfortable

Additional info: She has a very 'carefree' style for example: Old 80s t-shirts her dad gave her...Pants that are made for a guy or even old khaki shorts. (she hates showing skin) her sneakers would also be covered in dirt cuz she a broke b-

Pose: Anything you're comfortable with.
Here you go!!!
Screen_Shot_2019-07-15_at_19.00.00.png

Users who are viewing this thread