mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Resign from teacher....+ Reasons why

Katx3

Level 30
Hi. So unfortunately I will be resigning from a teacher.. it's been a nice run... I know Ducks is probably going to get mad at me for resigning but I have a pretty good reason why actually. I became a teacher in late April, and that's when everything went downhill, I asked Ducks to take away my rank because I thought it would make my name longer. That ended up taking away my cosmetic permissions and my /nick permission. I was able to place and break easels and canvases for quite a while until one day my perms for that suddenly went away, and I had to think of some other way to teach a class without drawing on the easel. I asked Ducks if he could fix that problem, and he tried to. He couldn't find a way to fix it and gave up.. Without permission to place down an easel then how am I supposed to have a class where we draw?? I didn't ask him to try to fix it again because I figured that he would try and give up once more. He also placed down black easels and canvases in my classroom for my class, and they have ended up being there for over 2 weeks now, and I have asked him to take them down, but his reply to me was "no, sorry", and I still don't have permission to take them down, I do understand that he was leaving to do something, but it was only a little request.. I also don't have access to open the chest in the storage room, and I don't have perms to simple things like /bal or /pay.. I have also been meaning to change my description but hey, I don't have permission to do that either, and I feel like bugging Ducks to fix it makes him mad, even though its hard to do stuff without those commands, if there is anyway you can fix it, I might consider staying a teacher, but as of right now, I just really don't want to deal with it. Thank you so much for everything you guys have done, and for all of the support the students have given to me over time, saying i'm the best teacher and that i'm good at what I do. but now it is my time to go, hasta la vista.

Katx3

Level 30
I'll still play school rp. Maybe not as much though because I am starting to loose interest into it, which is also another reason.

Katx3

Level 30
also when you take off my tag in chat and my gamertag please give me my permissions back like ./lay /pay /bal /setdesc and /nick.....

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
I don't care if you leave but.
  • I didn't give up, I didn't find a way.
  • You never mentioned to me your lack of permissions
  • You never mentioned to be you didn't have donator.
Your group will be removed, and in future please PM.

Users who are viewing this thread