mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Resource Pack not working , no matter how hard i try

Myuka

Level 3
Hello , Whoever is reading this right now Hope you're having a good day/night!
So i made this thread for a reason , I Have a problem and i want a solution
so Basically my problem is about the srp resource pack , I'm Not being able to enjoy it !
and i don't think this is fair at all ? , if some people can use it then why not everyone?
what i'm trying to say is the resource pack is good and all but it might be Hard for some computers to stand , like mine .. if by any chance i could download the resource pack on my in-game folder i'd be able to join the server with the resource pack on , my game freezes when i join the schoolRP with *enabled* option and with prompt the whole game crashes , if i could turn it on before joining the server i'm pretty sure the problem will be solved ,, i had this problem for ages ! and i've never been able to enjoy the srp , I appericiate your time Thank you <3

Xangaji

Level 78
Sadly this is mainly because of lag. Make sure you close all of your windows or anything taking up memory/space, if it still doesn't work, you need to log on to it with a better PC or play without the pack, it takes a long time to load because it's a big Resource.

Users who are viewing this thread