mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

resource pack not working

lulazii

Level 1
so, basically, i'm having issues with the resource pack. i've tried switching from 1.13-1.13.2 to 1.18.2 but it still refuses to work. i have done the %appdata% thing where you go to your minecraft folder, go to resource packs and then remove the files. though, that doesn't help out neither. i've also went into the server-resource pack folder and deleted all the extra things there. still, no fix in that. when the resource pack downloads and is in the selected resource packs, it comes up like this. by the way, my server resource packs are on enabled. is there any way to fix this?
1651570227563.png

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
What version are tou playing on? Typically it turns up red when its not for that version of minecraft, so im not sure

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
so, basically, i'm having issues with the resource pack. i've tried switching from 1.13-1.13.2 to 1.18.2 but it still refuses to work. i have done the %appdata% thing where you go to your minecraft folder, go to resource packs and then remove the files. though, that doesn't help out neither. i've also went into the server-resource pack folder and deleted all the extra things there. still, no fix in that. when the resource pack downloads and is in the selected resource packs, it comes up like this. by the way, my server resource packs are on enabled. is there any way to fix this?
View attachment 30147
Maybe try using 1.17.1, the server wouldnt really work on 1.13 as well as it would in the past because it was updated to 1.17

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Like what the other people said, try using 1.17.1, though you already know this
If you're still having trouble go to the link and you can download a zip there, where you can upload the resource pack into your Minecraft account.

Users who are viewing this thread