mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Resource Pack

xMqiz

Level 0
Hey, I'm having problems install the resource pack. Whenever I try to install it my Minecraft just freezes, iv'e tried to delete everything from my server resource pack folder but it still does the same thing. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Eucatastrophe

Level 13
Eucatastrophe
Eucatastrophe
Omega+
Yeah, it's normal when Minecraft freezes. Let me give it to you straight:

When you start installing the resource pack, your screen should say downloading: ###%
When it's finished the download, your Minecraft will freeze. It's normal because when Minecraft applies new textures, it has to reload new chunks, change lighting, change dynamics, set multiple textures in alignment with other textures, etc. This will cause your game to freeze, no matter what. However, the more beefy computer you have (aka the better graphics, memory, and ram your computer contains within it), the faster it will unfreeze. At worst, the resource pack should take no more than five minutes. All you need at this point is patience.
ALSO, when the resource pack freezes Minecraft, DO NOT CLICK YOUR INSTANCE (the screen where Minecraft is running, JVM arguments, etc.)! If you do, the screen will turn white, and your Minecraft will either crash or freeze over and never stop. In the event you're so impatient and half-witted that you click the screen, close the task immediately, and it should cause no problems. At that point, relaunch and try again without clicking on the screen while the resource pack is applying everything. If you can't figure out how to close Minecraft when it's frozen, rapidly click the screen until a little message pops up, saying you can either end the task or wait for it to respond. Click on the end task or instance button, and it should close within a matter of seconds.
Hope this helps!

~Accidxntally (MC IGN)
~_YaBoi_Agent

xMqiz

Level 0
I got this message when I was waiting for my Minecraft to unfreeze

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    28.1 KB · Views: 64

Eucatastrophe

Level 13
Eucatastrophe
Eucatastrophe
Omega+
I got this message when I was waiting for my Minecraft to unfreeze

That is simply very bad wifi. It happens to me all the time. When I'm connecting, I get kicked about nine times before it eventually lets me join in schoolrp. Keep trying and it will eventually work.

Marzi

Level 2
hi i need help i logged in and it wont finish downloading and everytime i try to press escape it crashes. i cant type and ask for help either.

Soultone

Level 19
hi i need help i logged in and it wont finish downloading and everytime i try to press escape it crashes. i cant type and ask for help either.
Hey Marzi, first off, you need to download Optifine HD U E7 for 1.13.2, make sure you have Java downloaded beforehand, if that doesn't work

- Delete everything in the "server-resource-packs" folder in %appdata%.

- Put server resource packs on Enabled. "Server Resource Packs: Enabled"

upload_2019-10-25_3-27-23.png

Here is the Optifine Link: https://optifine.net/downloads

upload_2019-10-25_3-31-41.png

Marzi

Level 2
I'm so sorry to keep bothering you >.<

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 10.48.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 10.48.13 PM.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread