mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RewindRP Shopkeeper Application | SRP

RewindRP!

Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RewindRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, my discord is lilripx47

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Time Zone

Describe your activity on the server: I would describe my activity on the server active during the week for around anywhere from 3-4 hours a day, but mostly active on the weekends. I also try to get on whenever I can squeeze in even the slightest amount of time.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 Student

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Club Umbra

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to become a shopkeeper because I would like to become more engaged in more factions then just school. I also just love the fact that basically there are endless design possibilities with a restaurant and since I joined SRP back in 2020 or 2021 I have always wanted to own either a restaurant or an accessory shop.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

What will you sell in your shop?:
In my shop, I'm going to sell all kinds of food and drinks stuff from Japan and the West. I'll have regular foods, plus some alcohol and maybe a few other little things too. I think it will be really nice to have a shop where people can find all different types of things they might want.

How many employees do you plan to have?: The amount of employees I plan on having is 1-2 managers, anywhere from 5-20 servers/cashiers. It all depends on the

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread