players online

| 'Rex' K. Kishiko |

luvkaiix

Level 34

'Rex' K. Kishiko
| レックス | キシコ |

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.27876/

CHARACTER LOOKS

siberian-husky-white-german-shepherd-max-nike-hat-puppy-162104238.jpg Gerberian-Shepherd-1.jpg
There'd be a young pup, that would have a blue Service Dog vest on, and would have a blue-collar that stated: "Rex Kishiko - Owners - Iris K. | Timmy K. | Sid K. |
Pns - 162-035-387 | 729-914-868 | 250-861-817"

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

| GENERAL INFORMATION |

NICKNAMES
Rex

ADDRESS
Apartment block f (second-floor) room 207

DATE OF BIRTH
12/05/2018

PLACE OF BIRTH
California - USA

| SKILL-SETS |
- Protecting those he loves,
- Hunting,
- Being annoying.

1-10 stats
Speed - 10
Health - 10
Stamina - 10
Strength - 10
Stealth - 10

" I know you didn't ask, but you were blessed with my opinion anyway.. lucky comrade"

| PERSONALITY, LIKES & DISLIKES |
Rex is a very passionate pup, who loves to play. He has always been very protective of his owner and his family.

- The beach/pool
- Being with people he knows
- Getting any attention, positive or negative
- Being in the snow, cold climates
- Being approached, talked to
- Having people play with his fur
- Baths!

DISLIKES
- Feeling trapped, cornered by multiple people
- Being disrespected
- People yelling
- Being alone

"Every shadow, no matter how deep, is threatened by the morning light"

| OWNERS |
Iris R. K.
Sid K. J. K. Kishiko
T. 'Timmy' K.

"I think part of the reason why we hold onto something so tight is because we fear that something so great won't happen twice"

| BACKSTORY |
Rex K. K. was the only survivor of eight pups, this caused his mother to become very sick. therefore she stayed with the vets so she had proper necessaries needed. Rex saw the vets as his parents and his owners as this lasted for a year. Being a pup they thought it would be easy to train him to become a service dog at his young and impressional age, and he would be trained by the California Police Department for a year. Though once being trained to help people in need of being trained to calm down people. He was adopted by his first family, where he was kicked out for being too energetic and unprofessional. He was left alone on the streets with his service dog vest still on from his old 'family' until a young male and female named Sid and Iris found him and adopted him. Sid and Iris took care of him and giving him the actual necessities he needed, like food water and shelter. It was then when Rex found Timmy, a legally blind fifteen-year-old boy. Since then Rex has been working as a lovable service dog for Timmy and has kept him safe as much as he can.

| PHOTOS OF REX (TAKEN BY @Adaline Harper) |
unknown.png unknown (1).png unknown (2).png unknown (3).png unknown (4).png unknown (5).png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread