Builder
Visqiu
Visqiu
Notable
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): Rexnii

Timezone: GMT +3

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I'm quite active on SRP, equally playing among my different characters [Mostly my main though]. Despite being at school in the daytime, I manage to keep my activity [At nights mostly - More available for EST time zone] However, my weekends are when I can spend even more time on SRP. Basically, I am most available between 4pm-11pm in weekdays, [In GMT +3]

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
megucci [AKA me gucci#9009]

How long have you been building?:
I've been interested in about building since I was very young, around the times Minecraft has gone popular. To be honest, my journey began with crack Minecraft servers and gradually progressed to the original game, just like everyone else probably. From the beginning, my interest in building led me to explore minecraft in many ways which I'm happy of. I've gained experience by working on another server - experiencing to build etc, and I have been actively involved in it for several months and since the style was quite similar it helped me with buildings in SRP.
When it comes to SRP, I helped my friends in building their apartments and some others as well. As time went on, I began building my own apartments and getting better in my skills on SRP style. I adapted, started to learning the style, and build within the first month. I learned from various examples and drew inspiration from the people I was connected with. Additionally, my involvement in private servers further brought my ability to create decent layouts and design interiors suitable for SRP.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My 'small' goals are to develop my skills and have the purpose of building to be permanent. In other settings, I would like to continue to explore building/creating - And for new, working in the SRP community. Learning new stlyes like being on a team, meeting new people, and knowing the other's perspectives could change my view. Working in a team always sounds better, because there are people who can take experiences from you, and there is also a finish line, a goal at the end, a task that you can achieve and finally learn the new foundations of buildings by the others 'Team work'.
That's why I decided to join the SRP community as a builder I believe I can fit in. The part in particular, at the end I can defend my own point and instead taking of other people's time. Giving my own mark, and leaving my own features in the buildings I could create, basically my 'unique' work that I could improve myself with.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
I usually keep Interior, and sometimes Organics as my primary which I'm stronger at. Building different kind of structures also doesn't bother me, I have whatsoever experience on it [This part is mostly unrelated to SRP style]. However like I've said I'm more used to building the other styles - Interiors, Layouts, Organics, etc.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I do acknowledge, building also requires teamwork as well despite being alone times-to-time. To be honest, I'm quite used to being around other members meanwhile; Planning, Building - Etc. 'Working together' is a part, which I'm experienced to.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I believe I can change any of my new styles, but I'm stronger at creating Medieval-Natural style designs instead of Modern-Smooth. However, as I said, my hand changes the style from time to time to adapt to the environment or the timelne. I can say that I have a messy style in interiors and design, but this does not prevent me from getting new-neat styles and experiences.

-- Portfolio --

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

[!] Click Me [!]
[Updated]
Carrd Link

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations on being accepted & Thank you for submitting your application!
- You'll be contacted on Discord regarding the application if you're still interested in this position.​

Users who are viewing this thread