Surname: Sauveterre

Birth name: Reyes Isabella Sauveterre

Preferred Name: Reyes/Rey

Aliases: Rey, Rey-Rey

Height: 5’4

Weight: 110lbs

Build: Mesomorph

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Style: Long hair, parted in the middle, often worn straight, but there seemed to be a natural wave within the hair as well.

Hair Color: White Silvery hair, dyed, original hair color blonde

Fashion: I would like to think that my style is pretty unique, I usually just wear an old shirt I found at the thrift store that's oversized, with jeans, my grey boxer briefs, and a black sports bra. Pretty vintage if you ask me!

Date of Birth: October 10th

Place of Birth: Bayeux, France

Nationality: French/American
Race: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Catholic

General Character(written OOC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality(Adventurer ISFP-T): Charming, Sensitive to others, Imaginative, Passionate, Curious, Independent, Unpredictable, Easily stressed, overly competitive, Fluctuating self-esteem.

She would come off as passive-aggressive upon meeting her, although she's not a fan of initiating conversations, she loves to talk to people.

Appearance: Reyes, a petite, woman would have lush hair and lean and thin stature. She would be somewhat muscular, but not a lot. Freckles would sparsely stretch across her cheeks and nose. Her eyebrows would be angled and would have laugh lines on her cheeks.

Character Voice:

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkanxns/

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdkanLqA/

Likes: Music, singing, the color purple, playing piano, sushi, people with a good sense of humor, animals.

Dislikes: Literal people, people who can't take a joke, applesauce, the color brown, Brussel sprouts.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Terrible commitment issues. Struggles to make genuine connections with others.

Other images:

1661816582161.png
Family/Relationships
Roane Sauveterre [Mother]: Deceased
Salvatore Sauveterre [Father]: Deceased

Backstory:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reyes was born to her father and mother in France. She would have had a decent childhood, that is up until she reached the age of 4, when her parents would have lost their lives due to a fatal car crash. With no other close relatives that were able-bodied to take her under their wing, she would be sent into the foster care system. She would be shuffled around the system for several years until she was offered up in Russia for more money as a foster child, due to her age and gender. Several years passed as she struggled to close the language gap of her French to the harsh Russian spoken in the foster care system. She would have met her childhood friend Ryuji, him being one of the only safe havens for her at the time, someone she could always turn to when she needed help. Though this was quickly taken away from her as she was transferred into a new system. Put with a large Russian man, who mistreated her severely. Feeling like she was trapped in the system, she did all she could to quickly get out of it. Being adopted into the Belov family for some time, before moving to Karakura when she reached an appropriate age.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread