mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Right Click on Sign (Apartments)

Jack611

Level 1
I'd really recommend adding a chat-confirmation, or just a confirmation in general for paying for your apartment. My main thing is that I just lost 50k to a misclick, whereas if you had a confirmation you wouldn't have that happen. Considering that, you could just take away the sign and possibly make just a command that does it (i.e. /apartment extend or /apartment payrent or something along the lines of that) that would just make it so you can type it out, and it would pay, therefore not needing the sign for anything else other than just the buying process.

Laur

Level 39
+1

Not quite sure if it is or isn’t an easy thing to add, but I’ve had accidents like this happen and it’s fairly annoying. Though 50,000 isn’t too much, to some players it could be.

Perhaps just a message in chat that says “Do you want to extend your rent?” with an accept or deny option, similar to /rs for officers.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
1+
I'm not quite sure if the plugin is fully custom but, if this were to be the case, it would be relatively easy to add and it would save so many people's wallets. All it would take would be to replacing the action of adding 30 days and removing money from the player to a message that's sent to the player that can be clicked and, once clicked, it'll execute the actions listed before

Totally agree with this
I lost over 300k for this

Users who are viewing this thread