mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

rikimau | Build Application

hikigato

Level 9
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): rikimau

Timezone: EST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: I'm mostly online during late in weekdays and very active on the weekends. Some days may be taken off for OOC events and such, but I can be available if needed.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): @rikimau

How long have you been building?: Approx. 1.5 years

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: Building gives me the chance to show both my artistic and anaIytical sides; both being used for any build.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): With enough time on hand, I'm strong at Interior and Organic, though I tend to lightly lay off on structure. Not very good with exteriors other than decorations.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?: Completely.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): I tend to mix Modern and Medieval, as well as a bit of a futuristic but uniform style. Rarely will I use more than 4 block types for decor and such: I like to keep things tidy. I never use too much colour, as too much can be an eyesore.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
In Order:

NIYNE APARTMENT
1706149734262.png

CRITICAL THINKING CLASSROOM (UNUSED)
1706149832625.png

XOLO ESTATE CABIN
1706150418956.png

XOLO ESTATE (UNUSED)
1706150530481.png

DALZIEL APARTMENT