players online

RoaringWxters_ Journalist Application

"Determination will get you through anything"

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

IGN (In Game Name):
RoaringWxters_
(Basketball team- AlmqndMxlk)

Previous bans:

No previous bans and only a couple of warns from when I just started SRP. Other then that, nothing of remembrance.

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server is very high, as I would say a 9/10. I tend to be on everyday to catch up on icly things and oocly things like what's new on the forums. Usually I'm on my main account which is AlmqndMxlk, but now that I am applying for journalist on my alternate account, I will be just as active on it, making sure to engage this character in Karakura.

Do you have Discord?

Yes I have discord, and I do check it frequently through out the day.
Brookee#6846

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a microphone and I am able to communicate via voice calls.

List your current and past applications:

- Spanish Language Application x1 [Accepted]
- Hawaiian Language Application x1 [Accepted]
- Event Team Application x1 [Denied]
- Collage Application [Accepted]
- Multiple item/vehicle requests that all got accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
For the time I have been playing SRP, there are certain areas I have wanted to try out. This is journalism and counseling. I like to think that I'm a good writer and can express specific topics in a well formatted way. Furthermore, there is only so much I can do as a basketball member. Its very limited in the RP community. When thinking about journalism, I think of all the opportunities I can come across in creating these writing excerpts. Concluding, this would just overall help me as a person in my writing and RP'ing experience.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
The background knowledge I have is from doing journalist work is being the historian for my schools NHS. This was where I did small writings and scrap bookings for the events/meetings we had as a team. Even though this may not be as much knowledge as other applicants may have, I know I could learn and pick up the 'key' to being a journalist. Furthermore, I know that the journalists do frequent write ups and submit them in the forums.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
I feel that journalists are a key to SchoolRP because it gives a more real aspect to the server as a whole. They give the public different over views of the special events that we had/hosted, or even alerted us with information we might not have noticed ICLY. To continue, journalism is a role that is much more engaged with the citizens of Karakura. They get to be apart of what you can call the 'development'

[IC Section]

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Rosalin Elinar is a gentle and very kind hearted person. She comes across with a cottage core aesthetic, and a free spirited personality. Standing at 5'4 with a thin build, she'd have a thicker lower body whilst her upper body was more masculine in the arms and small in the torso. Her green eyes would spark in the sunlight amongst the ginger colored hair that was naturally wavy.

Rosalin stands out quite a bit, at least considering her quirks and personality. She's very friendly natured when talking to people. Never disrespects or shows any type of rudeness. Even though these all define Rosie as a person, she tends to stay behind. This meaning, she always watches and observes the situations collecting information. Usually this just makes her seem like the quiet girl.

When on and off the job, Rosalin acts pretty similar. When specifically 'on the job' she has more of a serious and down to work attitude, while 'off the job' she can be more playful or energetic. When looking at her co-workers, she never looks at them below her. With this, she has lots of respect to her higher ups. Her whole goal in life is to write a book about herself. She wants the happy ending, but the challenges that come with these endings. Journalism is just a step to this plan.

BACKSTORY:

April 5th, 2002 a female baby was born in a city named Oslo, located in the country Norway; her name was Rosalin Elinar. Being the youngest, she looked up to her older siblings. Which she had two of them; a middle sister and the oldest which was her brother. At one years old, Rosalin started to speak. Her first word was grow. You may ask what that has to even do with this. Well Rosalin grew to love the nature and outdoors. She spent most of her free time by the water watching the birds fly by and the bee's land on the small flowers. She was about 8 years old once she realized her fascination in flowers and plants. She would study them, write about them, and even learn about the animals that pollinate them.

Throughout growing, Rosalin always had a soft touch to her. She was very quiet and what a lot of people would describe her as. . . relaxing. It was until about 14 years old, the mother and father of the three children decided they were moving. They were moving to a place called Karakura, located in Japan. This is where Rosalin started going to Karakura high school. She began making a decent amount of friends. Surprisingly, she got along with a lot more college students then high school. I think that was more because of her maturity. Amongst the years of being in Karakura high school and making new friends, she got a lot of nicknames; a variety of Rosie, Rose, and even Ellie! That was based off her last name Elinar.

As Rosie got more attached to the school and its functions, she wanted to do more and engage her self in as much as she could. She looked at sports teams, but that just wasn't for her. Looking through the clubs though, journalist stood out. She figured that she loved reading and writing so why not use that to her advantage. This is when she caught herself applying to be in the journalist club, hoping for the best and excited to see what the rest of her life has ahead of her.

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Full Name:

Rosalin Elinar

Grade:

Grade 12

Given Name(s):

Rosie
Rose
Ellie

Preferred Name:

All of the above (Not Specific)

Female

Native Languages:

- Dutch

Other Languages:

- Japanese

Nationality:

Dutch and Irish

Current Location:

Karakura Japan

Phone Number:

Other notes:

Thank you for reading my application!

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord, and ping me NukaRndz#0069 in order to receive your role quicker.
Dm me on discord once you have read this message. NukaRndz#0069

Users who are viewing this thread