Pronouns:
She/Her.

Weight:
105.5lbs

Height:
5’3ft​
(161.26)

Nationality:
Rokujou was born in Great Britain, although her name originates from the Edo era of japan.
(MIXED)

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
“No, I do not like pans, get a new joke.”

Religion:
Atheist
“Who the fuck has time for some god you don’t even know is real, not this gal.”

Appearance and Personality.

Overall Personality:

Rokujou Nishisanjo, 20 years of age at first glance the female would seem as an athletic minded female, with a lot of social compatibility, but on the inside she is seen as an emotional alcoholic wreck, she’s fucked up her life for multiple men and has to pay by being bullied by certain people, she is a member of the football team due to her abnormalities she is two-faced and changes emotions like a lightswitch, she is known to be upbeat and supporting almost as if she were a mother figure. Her other side more violent and cruel, getting into fights easily with foul-mouth language which she dreads once it’s over, this caused her spiralling alcoholism she normally sits in her room and gets drunk on her own every night her teammates sometimes worried about her behaviour and have tried to take away the booze, this causes her anger and her reputation diving back into the deep end.

Birthmarks / Scars:
Rokujou whenever a sunburnt star will appear on her left shoulder, this has been one of her biggest insecurities, hence why she despises the sun, on her waist line there are multiple scars from her obsessive behaviour to look perfect on the outside, this causes many trips to the hospital.

IN CLASS:
During class, Rokujou is seen as a trouble maker, she will often bring up random activities and be selfish she’ll shout at the professor and mock them she does this to hide her own pain
#EDGY

APPEARANCE:

The female standing before you would measure at the shorter height of 5'3 as well as having a pear-shaped figure with an endomorph frame to match. She would come off as something of an "emo", having dark hair, pale eyes, exhibiting-- sluggish movements in most of her day to day life, and having far too many piercings and tattoos to count, including angel wings on her back and a hoof-shaped nose piercing. Contrary to these factors, she'd also appear to be physically fit and healthy.

VOICE:
when you finally go on a date with your crush

Backstory:
“*£)($*$)”£)”(*)(£”*)$*()”(*£)*”&^”£~!~”@£@e£”$k”jih£!”$*&”£hdinocjpw(£&*&erhchnwsodkcjpskc{opik_qo£}:
££&(^(&$)£)&&”&*£”(*$&)”£*_$(“)(£_+d”jckjlkm”y£*

Relationships:

YUZUHA PAKMAN:

Yuzuha is Rokujous girlfriend, they are lovers and both on the same team, she loves spending time with her and crying on her shoulder.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Sachiko Saiky:
Rokujous drinking buddy!!!!!!!! When she’s not alone.
“LEt’s go get drunk..”

Camille, just camille:

Camille is Rokujous side hoe, (not literally)
“OH EM GEE… UR SOOOOOOO HOT”

OLIVER BLINDER:
Oliver is the one responsible for Rokujous shoe collection, she doesn’t know the man personally but she knows he has nice shoes.. She is the reason he turns up to his meetings like a thug.
“shoes..”

MISAKI BLACKBURN:
Misaki is ROkujous best friend, she has always been there for her, especially when she steals Oliver Blinders shoes and runs away with them Misaki is like a mother to Rokujou and has always been by her side.
“MISAKIAKAIAKI what do i do with oliver's shoes.”

“SAd Man”:
Sad man is Rokujous personal counsellor, she will go to him and beat him up whenever she feels like it, although he beats her back, they are brawl buddies and get in trouble all the time, he is also dating her best friend MISAKI BLACKBURN!!!!
“GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH, I’M NOT DONE BEATING YOUR ASS”

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
no fake bitches on the biograpthy SHEEEEEEESh y'all be added later i was lazy

Users who are viewing this thread