players online

Roleplay Scenarios?

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
Hi!
I wanted to ask another fun/random question, just to get to know others and specifically what type of roleplay people like. But what is a roleplay scenario you would want to do? Maybe it would reveal part of your characters backstory, maybe it would add some drama to your characters life.
Personally I want to roleplay out my character learning about the Shinto religion and eventually joining, as it would add lots of character development in my opinion.
Have a lovely day!

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i like romancerp
Cuddling, kisses, consoling the other after they’ve had a bad day.
it makes me kind of sad because.. im utterly lonely in real life, and have come to the conclusion that i’ll never get something like that- but it makes me more happy than sad most of the time.

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
i like romancerp
Cuddling, kisses, consoling the other after they’ve had a bad day.
it makes me kind of sad because.. im utterly lonely in real life, and have come to the conclusion that i’ll never get something like that- but it makes me more happy than sad most of the time.
I get that, I have a boyfriend so I am certainly not lonely but romancerp can be really fun. The way I see it, most friends have to be similar in some way but this isn't the same with partners. I am not so much one for cuddles and kisses in romancerp but it is fun doing things together and getting to know a character to that level.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I get that, I have a boyfriend so I am certainly not lonely but romancerp can be really fun. The way I see it, most friends have to be similar in some way but this isn't the same with partners. I am not so much one for cuddles and kisses in romancerp but it is fun doing things together and getting to know a character to that level.
yeah. In real life ive had my fair share of . . . Romantic Hardships.. so romanticrp with my friends who i know wont cause ic trouble for the relationship makes me happy.

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
Because I don't want any serious harm to come to him it has not been offered yet, however, I think Snoobs getting kidnapped would be my answer. Him being completely clueless and thinking he is going on a trip as he is being taken away just feels hilarious to me

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
Because I don't want any serious harm to come to him it has not been offered yet, however, I think Snoobs getting kidnapped would be my answer. Him being completely clueless and thinking he is going on a trip as he is being taken away just feels hilarious to me
Snoobs is an awesome character and teacher, I would be very concerned ooc and ic…but that is a good idea

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
FamilyRP

I feel a lot of people overlook familyrp. Its quite fun when you can mess with your friends by starting sibling rivalry or just doing something together ICly. It brings people together most of the time. It makes me feel close knit with my friends and honestly I could share some funny things me and my friends have done with familyrp if I wanted to.

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
FamilyRP

I feel a lot of people overlook familyrp. Its quite fun when you can mess with your friends by starting sibling rivalry or just doing something together ICly. It brings people together most of the time. It makes me feel close knit with my friends and honestly I could share some funny things me and my friends have done with familyrp if I wanted to.
You should! That sounds super fun, honestly. My character has no siblings she can hang out with but at some point I definitely want to try familyrp- it sounds fun!

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
FamilyRP

FamilyRP is pretty cool when you talk to them often! for me, one of the good times I spend in SRP is with my character's brother or some cousins u-u

Users who are viewing this thread