Roles Switch Suggestion

Dimi_

Level 25
IGN:
ImDimi
DATE:
28/07/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
My suggestion is an additional menu to the -soon to be added- settings GUI. This menu will contain ranks that you have, so instead of having multiple alternate accounts, you can switch from rank to rank. For example, say I applied for both Police Officer and Shop Owner, I would be able to switch between both on the same account.
I was thinking if you are a donator, you get more rank slots, the max being 4 rank slots.
2020-07-28_14.17.16.png
2020-07-28_14.17.17.png
2020-07-28_14.17.19.png
2020-07-28_14.17.20.png

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
I like the idea but the downside is having to change your skin and description with every character/role you change to. Other than that, great suggestion.

niko.

Level 7
I like the idea but the downside is having to change your skin and description with every character/role you change to. Other than that, great suggestion.
Perhaps each role could come with an rpname and description that gets updated when you change to them. Alongside this, the wardrobe feature will allow you to change your skin instantly. Although the downside with this plugin is it allows the same person to take up so many roles that it will be unfair for other players as they want these 'important' roles- 4 of which will just be taken up by the same person.

Dimi_

Level 25
There's a feature being worked on allowing a player to switch saved skins without having to relog, so that's probably going to be the solution. It is also in the nether starts settings menu, which is where, hopefully, the feature I'm suggesting will be placed too.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- This feature has been suggested various times however it's simply not possible without causing various issues with plugins already on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread