kustomzero

Level 128
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
IGN: KnotAlive
DATE: 9/5/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Letting Government workers have the ability to roll in the 200 range.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
As this is common sense, the KPD and all Police Departments is known to be in the Government faction section. This made me realize if KPD and all Police Departments are known for Government workers. Then I think the actual Government Faction should have the rights to be able to roll 200. From past events the Government faction has dealt with threats to some workers even being kidnapped. I think with the ability for the Government Faction to roll 200 should be given for it to act like a protection and a slightly more difficult chance for anyone to act upon against a Government worker.

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
wouldn’t the government workers have to go through the ic training for it tho? i mean kpd cadets n stuff have to go through all their trainings so that it makes sense for them to roll 200 but irl ig government officials just always have the body guards so they don’t actually like.. train yk

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
wouldn’t the government workers have to go through the ic training for it tho? i mean kpd cadets n stuff have to go through all their trainings so that it makes sense for them to roll 200 but irl ig government officials just always have the body guards so they don’t actually like.. train yk
I agree

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
KPD is the only role that can roll 200 due to their developed physical training, which can't quite be compared to the EMS one, as they specialize in medical aid rather than physical strength

Last edited:

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
KPD is the only role that can roll 200 due to their developed physical training, which can't quite be compared to the EMS ones, as they specialize in medical aid rather than physical strength
I think not only KPD should have higher rolls, for instance people in sport teams could have 175 rolls, I mean they do practice sports and keep themselves fit, no?

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
yea but are they training specifically in combat like kpd?
I mean depends, there is this thing called jock rp, so theoretically sportsmen that are into fighting should be able to fight. They keep high level of physique and do personal practice with training on their free time.

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
I mean depends, there is this thing called jock rp, so theoretically sportsmen that are into fighting should be able to fight. They keep high level of physique and do personal practice with training on their free time.
yeah that’s pretty fair cause ig they like lift idfk

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
yea but are they training specifically in combat like kpd?
I am not agreeing nor disagreeing on this suggestion: I stand on a neutral point. However, it does make sense for sports teams to have better builds than others. Sports allow the body to build up muscle and strength, agility and stamina. Even without combat training, it would definitely be POSSIBLE for sports members to roll higher, definitely not up to 200, though 160-180 range is much more believable, in my opinion that is.

There also stands the point where highschool teams do also have age 16 and 17, which makes their rolls lower.

This sub-suggestion for team members to have a slightly higher roll would be a very fun thing to roleplay with, but it does seem to also be a hassle to enforce.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I have to agree with Yonio sadly, but maybe another way for gov to protect themselves will be a good idea

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
People in sport teams could have 175 rolls.
It would definitely be POSSIBLE for sports members to roll higher.
As an ex-sports team captain, I can say with authority that this isn't a good idea as many players only join teams for extrinsic reasons (long nametag, housing, customs.) Instead of joining because they are intrinsically interested in the sport and the roleplay that surrounds being on a team, they only try out for the added benefits. Allowing sports team members to roll higher would make this issue significantly worse, as it would attract all the combat roleplay fanatics that just want an extra edge over everyone else, leaving less spots for the people who actually care about the sport itself.

It's also somewhat unfair, as you can have an athletic character without being part of a sports team. Likewise, not every sports team member is strong or athletic, so it wouldn't make sense for them to have a higher rolling amount.

(Also, how many teams have you seen ACTUALLY exercising? As in, typing out roleplay instead of just using their respective plugins? No athlete trains solely on the playing field, they also spend time in the gym. Karakura athletes are weak AF.)

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Allowing sports team members to roll higher would make this issue significantly worse, as it would attract all the combat roleplay fanatics that just want an extra edge over everyone else, leaving less spots for the people who actually care about the sport itself.

It's also somewhat unfair, as you can have an athletic character without being part of a sports team. Likewise, not every sports team member is strong or athletic, so it wouldn't make sense for them to have a higher rolling amount.
In regards to the 175 rolls for teams ^, couldn't have said it better

Users who are viewing this thread