How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A

What Country are you from?:
USA

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
rosyah#9235

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand. As a professor, activity is required.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I was a professor during the summer and I had quit based off of my inactivity as I was beginning online school and it was quite challenging for me, but I've learned to balance my activities out so I'm fairly active on the server. I don't necessarily check the forums as often as I should but it's checked once in a while.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

French Application ACCEPTED
Shop 7 Application DENIED
Music Teacher Application ACCEPTED
Shop 3 Application DENIED
Shop 9 Application DENIED
History Teacher Application ACCEPTED
Nurse Application ACCEPTED
College Application ACCEPTED
Professor Application ACCEPTED
Assistant Teacher Application (Tutor) ACCEPTED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
On my rosyah account: Tutor
On my POPTHESMOKE account: College Cheer

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Firstly, it brings interesting role-play experiences, especially if classes are being taught in unique ways for all to enjoy. I have prior experience being a Professor as well as a teacher and both roles are entertaining to play, as every class can be something new. Another factor of motivation includes the subject I plan to teach, which is Fashion Design. Outside of minecraft, I actually enjoy styling outfits for myself, family, and friends as I'm sure many others do as well. Unfortunately I do not take any classes that involve fashion design as my school does not offer any, but I do use some of my free time to educate myself on the aspects of several fashion careers and simply design in general. In minecraft, I make skins which also inspires me fashion wise. I obviously don't have proper experience within the fashion career, but I would say I have enough experience to teach it in interesting ways for other players to enjoy. It would also allow me to further educate myself on the fashion career in general if I have to research information for classroom lessons. Alongside this, becoming a Professor is crucial for SRP's main idea which is school role-play. Professors and teachers are one of the if not most important roles on the server. Not only do they offer the role-play experiences players joined the server for, but to continue the school itself running smoothly and I enjoy seeing Professors or even teachers host interesting class that players actually want to attend.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, not only on SRP but other medieval role-play servers as well.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs keep track of a professor's activity, to ensure they are conducting classes and to receive payment at the end of the month. It's important for a professor to log their classes so that the SLT team is aware they are actively teaching classes. After a certain amount of classroom logs, usually at the end of the month professors will receive a payment depending on whether or not they reached the certain amount of classes necessary.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Treat everyone with respect, this includes professors and students.
2. Food and drinks are allowed, only if you clean up after yourself. Failing to do so will lead you to cleaning the entire classroom after class. Obviously no alcohol, etc.
3. Since this class involves sewing, you must have the area surrounding yourself as clean and spacious as possible.
4. ALWAYS follow the professor's instructions for your safety as well as others.
5. No running around the class, stay seated.
6. Bathroom is allowed, if you don't come back to class it's an automatic detention.
7. Talk amongst yourselves when time allows; do not scream across the classroom.
8. Always come to class prepared with whatever materials are needed. I will always include which supplies are needed for the next class through our online bulletin.
9. Keep your hands to yourself; self explanatory.
10. Have fun and keep the attitude at home.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I gained most of my role-play experiences from medieval role-play servers as they tend to use heavy grammar and proper role-play etiquette. But, on SRP I've role-played as multiple roles such as Teacher, Professor, Teaching Assistant, High-School Student, College Student, and a Nurse. Playing multiple roles has taught me multiple things about role-playing so I have a bit of experience.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Like any other school employee, college professors must act professional and mature. As they are educating young adults, who will later grow into working citizens, professors must set an example which involves acting as an adult, and portraying the behavior any adult should behave like when around others especially in a work setting. They are to respect fellow co-workers along with students. Their purpose in Karakura is to educate college students based on which subject they are teaching. Their process of educating must be entertaining to players and not simply copy and pasting information as classes are meant to be fun to attend, not boring and dreadful. As I said before, they are also meant to set an example for the rest of the school including high-school students. They must log each class they host, to ensure activity and to receive payment. Their salary is ¥450,000 for 15. However, if they decide to complete an additional 10 classes their salary may extend another ¥50,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Keina Capone is an average-looking woman, nothing special to the eye. Mixed between Italian and Japanese, she has long dark silky hair accompanied by her pale skin and light eyes. Keina has a tendency to be quite stern although it is only a facade. Besides her act, she generally acts with generosity however rare it may be to others. Ever since she was young, Keina was dedicated to fashion and all the ins and outs involved in it. Whether it was styling herself or others, it seemed to come as a joy to her. Alongside her love for styling, she also enjoyed the act of educating others. Although she never truly allows her happiness or joy to show, Keina genuinely appreciates teaching her own personal hobby; fashion design.
Her outlook on students should be as of any other professor. She treats her students with respect, as long as they treat her with respect as well. As long as all students follow directions, she in turn will lower her stern facade and allow her generosity to show through. Keina has a passion for the subject she teaches and hopes to see her students will grow that passion as well. She does not view her students as friends as other professors might, but rather as her pupils, citizens who will later be in her exact position. Capone may not be seen socializing with her fellow co-workers as she is strictly there for her job. She tends to distance herself from others unless they interact with her, especially with others around her age. But, since she is already an employee at Karakura High, she has become accustomed to a few other employees. Keina hopes to begin a family as she is slowly reaching her mid thirties with no children or spouse. Her plan would obviously be to keep her job while caring for a family of her own.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

My first reaction would be to warn them about future consequences such as detention. I would also include notifying their captain as sport-team members should be setting an example for other students. If they continue their actions after said warning, a detention will be given.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

As a professor I expect college students to act like young adults; respectful and well mannered. However, if a student were to disobey said classroom rules and disregard any characteristics that are expected of a college student, then I will simply give them a warning first hand. The warning will include a threat to detention. If the behavior continues, they will be given a detention and kicked from the classroom. Obviously if actions worsen even after being given detention, they will have to face consequences with either the Vice-Dean or Dean himself.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
clasped her hands together as her eyes narrowed at each passing student- Her glare was tense, although a soft grin decorated her face.
/me picked up the chalk marker, using the tip of her toes to lift herself as she began to write. The jotting down of letters and words seemed to go by quickly- her metal bracelets clanking together the faster she wrote.
/me reached for her drawer before pulling out a few supplies which included: pencils, sewing pins, fabric, and string rolls. Using the supplies, she lifted each object into the air as to present them.
/me strolled through each desk, her mid-length acrylics grazing upon each wooden surface. She was likely to stop and gaze at the sewing machines in action.
/me comfortably seated herself in the chair, crossing her legs over the other. Her attention was strictly focused on her laptop screen which showcased a Pinterest board filled with design inspiration.

Backstory

Keina Capone was born in Hyogo, Japan which could be considered quite a decent sized city. Her parents made it fairly obvious that education was always first as they strived for their daughter; Keina to become as successful as possible. She always took part in sports and multiple academic activities. Keina could be recalled as a stereotypical student, constantly involving herself in school events in order to gain a proper reputation for future colleges. Although the expectations her parents created took a toll on Keina's mental health, she masked it for most of her life hence her stern facade. However, one hobby she found enjoyable that did not involve itself with school was fashion design. Growing up in a modern, urban setting Keina was constantly being pressured to fit in with the latest trends which in turn assisted her sense of style. She was always seen wearing sleek, modern, and up to date clothing, whether it be made or styled by her. When it was time to graduate high-school, Keina already had the idea of majoring in fashion design and to one day pursue her dreams of even teaching the love she had for fashion to others. She moved to Tokyo for college which she heavily enjoyed. Those few years of her life were greatly cherished by her parents, and even more Keina herself. During her time in college, she also found that she enjoyed educating others on fashion and how to design and style rather than doing it all herself with no satisfaction in return. After graduating from her fashion design major in Tokyo she moved to Karakura; a small town in Japan. There she continued to work on her education major through online sources while working as a Tutor in Karakura's high-school. There she learned the basics of education and teaching students which motivated her progress on her education major. After finally receiving her major she was finally on the look-out for any open professor slots in Karakura's College. After being hired, Keina fully devoted herself to educate the importance of fashion design to students as well as introducing the making and creation of clothing.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Keina Capone
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Miss Capone, Miss C, Keina
Preferred Name: Miss C

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Italian, Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4
Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: Graduated in 2015
Major(s): Fashion Design, Education
Minors: Fashion Merchandising, AI (Augmented Reality), Communication

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Fashion Design

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations your application as been accepted!
DM Alcidies#6666 for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread