mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RozYoppeq___'s Shop 5 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:

RozYoppeq___

Previous applications:

[Language Application] Korean Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application-park-taeyeon.12215/

[Language Applcation] German Language (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/germany-language.13808/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None

Shop wanted:

Shop 5

Why do you want to own a shop?:

There are many reasons, not too much. This restaurant will be regularly opened. All shops, whether it's restaurants or shops are closed. Running a restaurant isn't easy. Running a restaurant can be compared to a narrow road. Knowing simple mathematics, frequent opening of restaurants leads to a straight road, but neglecting the restaurant, ignoring it leads to a winding road and ends with a dead end.

I want to be the owner of this restaurant because I want to show, that if you have time and will, you can do everything.. Really. All restaurants or shops are only sometimes opened. I also want to show others that you have to apply for something to achieve it. Efforts are important, because not applying yourself dumps your business to the bottom.

I want to broaden my horizons, enrich my skills in RP and I want to see what roleplay looks like from this perspective. I want to learn in practice what entrepreneurship and cooperation with people look like and how to manage them.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

1. The name of the restaurant will be changed to "Etolie 1859";

2. I want to slightly change the appearance of the restaurant, because it does not suit me outside the building a bit, and I want the restaurant to be more functional;

3. I want the restaurant to be able to order home delivery;

4. I want to add a bar to the restaurant and cafe;

5. You will be able to make a reservation for a table by phone or by notifying a waiter;

6. I will add occasional discounts and freebies that will bring profit;

7. A small fun place will be created to spend time with friends.

How will your shop be unique?:
I want my restaurant to be unique in every view. I want diversity in my restaurant so that something different happens every day. I want to at least to some extent my restaurant will be different than others. My employees will work with commitment (at least I'm going to do it). I want customers to be satisfied, so I will try to take measures to do it. The interior will be specially changed to make this place more comfortable for customers. Every week there will be other occasional days, including other menus and other discounts. These can be freebies in the form of, for example, free desserts or additional snacks.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I need about 10 employees (including myself). I do not want to have any splendor and misunderstanding in the restaurant, and a more intimate group will make my job easier. There will be five employee positions.

1 Co-owner - it will be a special position for an employee who will share responsibilities with me, in my absence he will manage the board and will take care of the duties of other employees

1 Chef - will prepare what you need to cook before serving the customer.

4 Waiters - they will be kind and friendly to the customer, they will be happy to serve it. They will issue orders, make reservations.

1 Delivery - we need a person who will deliver food to customers' homes, so delivery will take care of it.

2 Security - protection is very important. From my point of view and from the client's point of view, a man who enters with a baseball bat and attacks people is unnecessary and dangerous, can injure others, so security will make sure that they feel safe.

1 Manager - will assist the owner and co-owner in managing employees, will ensure that nothing disappears, and if necessary consult with the owner regarding the delivery of products.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-You fail to show me how your shop is going to be unique. (you also fail to show me how you plan to motivate your workers to be committed)
-Do not use centered text.
-Application is way too short at 650 words. Minimum is 900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread