mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RP Pet Peeves

Laicer

Level 1
i think my biggest pet peeve is the whole ~edgy backstory~ junk. that for a character to be good they have to have gone through something traumatic and lost a bajillion family members and watched each of them die horribly and are on a quest for vengeance or smth stupid. characters can be good without having gone through shit...

also void spamming is ridiculous and frustrating

amamyo

Level 62
i think my biggest pet peeve is the whole ~edgy backstory~ junk. that for a character to be good they have to have gone through something traumatic and lost a bajillion family members and watched each of them die horribly and are on a quest for vengeance or smth stupid. characters can be good without having gone through shit...

also void spamming is ridiculous and frustrating
excuse you my character is the goddess of darkness but shes in love with the son of the god of light and she is on a quest of revenge to kill the person who burned down her entire village that killed her entire family and all her friends and she can read minds and kill people just by looking at them

Callie

Level 39
excuse you my character is the goddess of darkness but shes in love with the son of the god of light and she is on a quest of revenge to kill the person who burned down her entire village that killed her entire family and all her friends and she can read minds and kill people just by looking at them
that's gotta be the plot of some anime, for real

pvpstarr

Level 65
the fact that 69% of SRP are grades 7-12 and they have access to weapons

i get how adults and maybe college students could have access too them, but cmon, teenagers? like they aren’t even legal, i don’t see how it’d be realistic if children had access to weapons

LunarZoroark

Level 0
Hate when your in class actually trying to learn and that one guy takes all the attention by acting like a complete nuisance. It is okay for the first time but when if is a constant thing it becomes a bit annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread