Me ''Hero,Saver(I don't know) : Discord Name: #2097
Me ''Hero,Saver(I don't know) : Forum Name : Black Pottatooo
[======================================]
Assisted me : Ingame Name: Synergy2x
Assisted me : Discord Name : Synergy2x#7295
Assisted me : Forum Name : Unknown
What Happend

I got a call from my friend ''Mei M. Zoldyck'' that she is ''Kidnaped by random dude''
(
She was Doing it for Jokes and giggle wich I don't know at a moment)
and dragged into some random house as a friend I was protective and wanted to save her since she got her phone I thought that its some random dude I called my friend to help me out and he decided to assist me after that I found out which house it is
(It was one of an abandoned house where u cant get keys to)
he apparently locked the house with his finger somehow since you don't have keys for that house you can't really lock it but I played along until I got to point of breaking the door down I thought he won't use it for ''KPS''
but he decided to pull that up and use it for kps on my way its not really fair to get kps on me since that house cant be owned or locked technically he doesn't own the house and doesn't have keys
My question is Does he get KPS on me for this?

funerals_

Level 21
I'm certainly not staff, however he cannot ItemRP a key to the door unless he owns the house (or an apartment, for that matter). If the house is abandoned, then nobody can receive KPS on you for breaking down a door. After those factors - I'd say that no, he does not have KPS on you, however I would directly message a moderator such as evan#0515 and confirm this with him.

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
There's really not enough context for me to decide. If you like made a threat then I would understand but :shrug:

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
If you could describe this situation further, like if you pulled a weapon, made a threat such as "Im going to kill you" "I am going to call the police" and such. Cause if you said either of those things that would give the attacker full permission to kill your character.

II_MrArminZ_II

Level 4
If you could describe this situation further, like if you pulled a weapon, made a threat such as "Im going to kill you" "I am going to call the police" and such. Cause if you said either of those things that would give the attacker full permission to kill your character.
I didn't do such a thing bcs my friend told me he cant tehnicly get kps after that we started arguing at looc

II_MrArminZ_II

Level 4
I'm certainly not staff, however, he cannot ItemRP a key to the door unless he owns the house (or an apartment, for that matter). If the house is abandoned, then nobody can receive KPS on you for breaking down a door. After those factors - I'd say that no, he does not have KPS on you, however, I would directly message a moderator such as evan#0515 and confirm this with him.
I did message one that's why I decided to post this cuz his answer didn't make sense

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
Hey!

Just to give an official answer, as everybody who replied was already correct; As the house isn't claimable, KPs cannot be gained as the house isn't able to be owned

DM me with anymore questions you have; evan#0515

Users who are viewing this thread