mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RP Suggestion

TJ S

Level 1
IGN: Crossbow5786
DATE: 3/20/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Being a member of a gang there has been many times where we are GangRPing and the victim or the person doing the GangRP have to stop the RP because school has started and if they don't go to school they will be warned, which messes up a lot of RP in a lot of different situations.
My idea was that if you are in a RP situation that cannot be done INSIDE THE SCHOOL, you have to finish the RP and when that RP is over you enter the school and can't come back out unless theres a emergency (Police arresting you, Hospital taking you to get medical help, etc).
Stuff like being actively in GangRP, getting medical help at the hospital, filling out a police report, doing major CombatRP, being kidnapped, and more are things that need to be finished before going into the school. And like above you cant leave the school after you went inside of it to do RP that requires you to be outside the school until school is over.
This would help immensely because there have been several situations where me or someone else is actively GangRPing someone, they AvoidRP by going into the school, then logging off before school is over so that we cant continue GangRPing them.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This is already a feature. If you start a rp situation and period 1 starts, you are allowed (in fact, it is necessary for you) to remain outside school until you are done with said situation

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
This is already rule. Staff cannot stop you from finishing a RP Situation just because School has started. If a Staff Member has I am sure we will remind them of this rule once again

Users who are viewing this thread