mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RR GANG APPLICATION

Stole

Level 1
IGN: Stole
Previous bans/warns/kicks: I was previously banned for 10 days, appealed, and got it reduced to three.
List any applications that you have created on the forums: None.
Describe your activity on the server: My gang and I's activity is off the charts, we are on for about 4+ hours on weekdays and 6+ on weekends, and most of us are in grade 11 within the first week.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????): dinosaur#0613
Specify the link to your gang's Discord: (This link must be permanent and have unlimited uses) https://discord.gg/pvQ5HhdsQD
Specify the number of members currently in your gang: #RR gang currently has 15 members. We probably have more that I'm forgetting but 15 that I remember.
Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do: We had recently just hosted a RAGER on the server that had more than 40 characters in our apartment for a house party. We would host more of these, and maybe other events like wagering sports, and possibly gambling, if we can figure out a way.

What is the name of your gang?: #RR Gang
What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?: Scamming, parties, wagering, and gambling. We believe in brotherhood, respect, dignity, and dedication (https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/X5QMQVejrapyK/d1337slvDRH2?invite=cr-MSx1MDcsNDQ3MTg4MDgs) This clip shows the dedication we have for the server. Although the clips are mostly trolls, many aspects are still held. #RR gang believes in the dedication and heart of each brother, without us all working together nothing works at all. We believe in dedication and that no matter what happens you can always bounce back. We are motivated by the dollar and the tenaciousness of the dawgs(#RR gang members) around us.
What differentiates your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?: They think shit is sweet. #RR gang has truly struggled, and made it out of the mud, out of the trenches. We know what it's like to be at the bottom and that's why we rise to the top. We have perfected the art of scamming, making over 400k as a gang in a day without the use of selling illegal substances. We were able to use our charisma to enthrall 40 members of the community to squeeze into our tiny apartment and throw a party for nearly 4 in-game hours. We had also worked with many established criminals to pull off this party, with dealers on site selling alcohol and plenty of other help from various gangs to keep the party smooth. We have gained tons of respect from the already well-established criminal scene. We had quickly made a name for ourselves with the crime section of SRP with many people recognizing me and my apprentice Reno Summrs at first sight. Even though we are fairly new on this server (less than a week for most of us) we have quickly established ourselves as forces to be reckoned with and respected criminals of the city. By using these factors; charisma, likeability, notoriety, and sheer scamming ability, paired with our creative views and ideas for activities I feel like the #RR gang can be truly separated from the pack.
What reputation does the gang uphold in character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?: At the current moment, we are very underground and have only seen scamming or throwing house parties, however, as of recently we are starting to get more popular. Many of our members have been asked to join other gangs, not knowing that we are starting our own. We are most active in scamming people for money in various and creative ways, these scams are done all in character and consist of no METAGAMING. We have scammed everything and everyone, from money and items to grade 10s and collegiate students. The biggest mark our gang has made on the crime scene is scamming a character known as Yakov. Which is one of the leading dealers in the city. By doing this we have started a feud with him and his posse which will only grow more as we play.
Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: #RR gang is a gang consisting of a variety of people from a variety of backgrounds. Formed in Louisiana by Reno Summrs, and Keandiran Qynzel Jones the gang has quickly made a name for itself through various scamming attempts and parties. Although fairly underground, the #RR gang has made a big impact on the crime scene which includes; hits on members of the community deemed powerful, and parties that last the whole night and bring in an abundance of people from every clique. Throughout their short time on the server, they have proven they can make a name for themselves. #RR gang, although uncharted, has proved time and time again they can survive in the rough streets of Karakura.

Stole

Level 1
the clip i sent is all trolls, its me talking about random shit but it had nothing to do with rp

Stole

Level 1
so much has happened in past week, beefing with hella gangs dont wanna recreate the app and wait another week tho so idk

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying to become an Unverified Gang, Unfortunately we've decided to deny your application, you are welcome to re-apply after 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread