Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

rsqc

What is your discord username?
rsqc.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activities varies depending on my IRL schedule since I'm quite also busy focusing on school and work. I'm usually active during 7pm and after. When I'm off work or school, I'd say I'm pretty active during the day and night on the server on my free time. Mostly try to get on SRP every single day. I'm quite on when I see some of my friends online or the ones that play any of my character's relatives.
I've been on SRP for a quite while now and the reason I came back was because of some of my friends asking me to come back and GangRP with. But after a few months some had left, quit or even got banned, I won't go further into the details. But I am mostly here when my friends are on.

What is your timezone?:
EST

List your current and past applications:
[ACCEPTED] CHARACTER AUTHORIZATION
[ACCEPTED] GERMAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION
[DENIED] UPDATED JSL LANGUAGE APPLICATION
[DENIED] JSL LANGUAGE APPLICATION
[ACCEPTED] KOREAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION
[ACCEPTED] FRENCH LANGUAGE APPLICATION

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I discovered SRP back in 2018 and took a five year break from it. By March 2023 this year, I came back to SRP full time and restarted roleplaying getting myself involved in CrimeRP and GangRP as I enjoyed being part of it. I haven't been in any factions within SRP itself and I would like to branch out to more parts of SRP rather than secluding myself or even quitting. Which is why I'm now here applying for EMS, to explore new things and to know something new within SRP.

What is your motivation for applying?
Feeling more repetitive when I roleplay as a Grade 12 in school grounds. I want to start something new and experience new things on the server like working at a workplace like EMS?
I've been thinking about making an application for Surgeon for quite a while now and now I think it's the best for me to start something fresh and new. Besides, I love meeting new people icly. It would be fun to work as a Doctor along with some other new people to work and share your workplace with.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I only know some knowledge for surgeons such as anatomy, emergency and intensive care, immunology, metabolism, nutrition, pathology, physiology, shock and resuscitation, and wound healing. And for skills? Good communication and know the accurate diagnosis of a patient's condition.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I acknowledge that I could be demoted at any point in time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that I need to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that I will have to attend training if I am available.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not allowed to take it OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Haneul Kyŏng

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

Character’s Nationality:
South Korea

Character’s Marital Status:
In a relationship

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Agnostic atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Korean
Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
May 28th 1986, Seoul. Haneul Kyŏng was birthed as only child to his wealthy parents, as his mother being the nanny and maid of their house as his father working as a paramedic. Growing up, Haneul had a difficult time bonding with his father being away most of the time. He had a good relationship with his mother, as she learned and taught him how to make food and to educate himself being helpful and present for his education for school. And yet he exceeded his expectations in his education, achieving the highest grades in his class.

As he grew older, Haneul began to have interest of his father's doings with his mother's support, he began studying for medical school to work in the same domain as his father, but soon had a change of plan, wanting to work at a higher workplace as a surgeon than a paramedic. He began studying for medical school. During his years in studies, he met the love of life after she was introduced to him by one of his closest classmates at a nearby coffee shop. Who’ve they’ve been together for almost a decade from today.

Still a WIP

this thread is subject to change and more lore may be added in the future within the lore of his backstory.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

He was more specifically focused on becoming a Surgeon, Aware that it was also one of it's difficult tasks. He wouldn't say no to it as one of his parents was a past doctor. He was more interested in this domain than the department they were in. Performing operations was what he was more focused on doing since he felt like helping the people in needs was the best option to do in a workplace.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After finishing medical school, he took a residency in Surgeon at Yonsei University for four years

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He worked as an assistant surgeon at Seoul Seobuk Hospital for four years

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
A few years in medical school.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Haneul would be quite tall at a height of 6'0 with darker brown hair, would have a comb over hairstyle as an old-timey feel to him. He'd mostly be seen wearing a lot of leather jackets most of the time, as he's more in the business casual wear and more of his biker's life. Would rather be clean and good looking on his meetings with others. The man would
have a distinct smell of green tea fragrances.

sadasdasdasdasdasdasdas.JPG

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty
He would take his job seriously in his workplace, even care to listen to his superior at any given time they needed him even when he's off duty as he'd still wait to get called in. Would always try to arrives at work clean and ready for more wor or face new task.

off duty
Even if he was drained after work. He'd be focused on spending enough time with his family and loved ones, talking about their life. He would be out of town when he'd be on vavation. Spending his time drinking some red wine, watching a movie with his girlfriend, or even talking about their future and what's to come next.

Greets his girlfriend's family arriving in Japan coming from Korea

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
More with others, he'd rather take orders from his superior and even double check by asking them if they really said those things to be sure. So the procedure could be successful. He could do it on his own, after knowing what to do in his workplace, sometimes after doing the same task over and over.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Getting engaged with his girlfriend, and having kids probably. They haven't decided yet.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
I could say, he's observant and would try to understand its meaning. Would talk to you in a very strict or disciplined way, being bold. But he is in fact a good man who knows his things around everyone and would treat anyone with respect.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread