players online

Ruin06 | AUFFALLEN

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
1646312665163.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN:

I have 2 accounts, the one I'll be applying for shop is Ruincode06

Discord:
Ruin06#0967

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active and able to log on everyday, my timezone is GMT+3 so there are times when I log on (very early, at the start of the day) when there are around 90 people, and end the day off around normal EST times. My activity could be described simply as “Just one DM away.”

Previous applications:

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
As of writing this, I only have a single warning which is for using ":)" on IC chat, this won't be repeated.
I have no bans other than when I first joined SRP, I didn't know the rules and got myself banned, this won't be repeated.

Shop wanted:
AUFFALLEN​

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to take over Auffallen because I want to grow a business. I've had numerous ideas for a business on SRP, and the fact that there aren't many well-known and truly effective organizations motivates me to succeed. That far has gone well; the company I'm starting, Nakamoto, has effectively begun asserting resources with a large group of dedicated individuals; we have the fight club, tower floors, and OOC products like tailors. That isn't enough to be considered supportive; however, I need to spread the organization's message by owning a shop, as well as provide the organization with more resources. So far, I have only seen one extremely well-known and fruitful organization, Herrington Holdings, and I anticipate attempting to create something as well-known, if not more so. I appreciate investing energy with Tootoo and numerous other things in like manner, as we wound up managing everything well and becoming friends, so it feels comfortable to resume control over his shop, and I trust myself to lead it in an excellent course, as I am sure he does as well. As a whole, I want to claim this shop to provide more resources for my organization, Nakamoto, so that I can expand the organization and create something that only a few people can properly do.

I want to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way and turn it into creative and moving activities that others can support. I believe I have the opportunity and knowledge to become a shop owner; I don't have many significant roles other than a fight club, so I have a lot of free time. I have a lot of relationships with people on SRP who have shown me and helped me on a long journey of making this organization and teaching me about shopkeeping. I know a lot about retail, and I reflected on the fact that I had been declined in previous applications, and I considered why I had been declined. I feel like I'm back and more prepared to lead a shop, and with my experience on the server, I'm a good choice. I've never driven a shop before, but don't let that deter you from choosing me. I've worked in a variety of stores, making a point of asking shopkeepers questions about how things work. I understand taxes, stocks, openings, employee payment, how to use Tippies' website, and the fundamentals. I also have brilliant ideas for the best way to run the shop, and a bright future for it. Lastly, I am familiar with the lore of the business, and I intend to tailor my lore of why I own the shop to it. It's not just a Japanese company, but a regional one, and Nakamoto will be known as the regional manager in Karakura, with Herington owning the entire company. ICly, I believe Nakamoto makes sense to own a business; it is a well-established company; you can read our lore to see what I mean - LORE

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I anticipate making the store more modern to fit Nakamoto and to maintain consistency throughout the company, with the primary tone being white, as it is on our logo. The current Auffallen is more traditional and does not resemble a jewelry store in any way. That needs to change, and with my Nakamoto builders I can make that a reality easily. I also expect costs to be reduced to a more sensible level; the new costs will be based on stock costs. I believe that driving costs down will increase profits in the long run. As previously stated, the shop will fundamentally remain identical to Aufallen simply because it's a well-established business with lore, and changing that doesn't make IC sense. Jordan Nakamoto, the provincial director, is the only MAJOR thing that has changed.

I intend to follow efficient Aufallen traditions while improving them. For example, we will have set dates for when we open, but the dates will be more appropriate for CST - EST time zones, most notably around 2-3 PM EST due to peak hours for SRP. I'm considering times based on my employees' work schedules, but I do intend to include it within those time frames. We will open twice during the week and once on the weekend toward the end of the week, with more openings as we grow. (I should also mention that I won't be opening every day, primarily due to shop taxes; if I constantly open, profits will decline, so rather than a quantity of openings, I'd rather have quality and consistent openings, to further develop profits and not burn through people's time.)

Lastly, similar to Auffallen I will create a discord in relation to the shop, it will have roles and a "news" channel, where I will ping people when the shop opens/closes. This for one will get more people to come, and get the discord active. I don't see a lot of shop discords being genuinely used. We will also utilize the discord for any updates on the shop to keep in touch with the community. There is more I want to do, but it better fits under the next question.

How will your shop be unique?:
The shop will be reliable and a standard for players, we will restore the Auffallen name, dissimilar to different stores that simply open when they need to, we will be significantly more arranged out so players can plan. It benefits us and them advantageously. We anticipate having small events like limited-time deals, coupons for returning clients or a (or a x for y bargain), membership plans for different things, we will investigate permitting clients to "pre-request" new things, or get a private direct arrangement when the store opens to have a fast buy, we will be stretching out of our usual range of familiarity in regards to the business.

I genuinely want to offer something others haven't had the option to. We could join forces with organizations in similar industries, we will make special banners and notices for advertisement. We likewise will let clients who are purchasing our items in mass have a more private arrangement with a Director or higher status as a beginning. We anticipate conceptualizing thoughts and store commitment over the long haul, and with our enormous group at Nakamoto, we can certainly guarantee the store will be inventive. We will be proceeding with Tootoo's plan to have a shop as a mainstay of BusinessRP, and keep on after the store's legend.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
The shop requires just 2 employees at the front work area as clerks yet this doesn't mean I will not be employing more than 8+ I want to ensure anybody in any timezone will actually want to purchase something from our shop.

Proprietor of the Shop [1/1]
Basically will possess the shop. Oversee stock, promotion, workers.

Manager [0/1]
Will manage OOC stuff for the most part (for discord) like employing new individuals, checking activity and ensuring we have stock on everything, they are likewise going to have the option to open on the off chance that I can't.

Clerk [0/10]
Furnish a positive client experience with fair, cordial, and polite help, settle client issues and answer questions, Will be in the front work area selling things, they will get 20% of the money they get from selling, as well as a check at the end of each week.
All workers will be wearing uniforms similar to these.
1646314511937.png

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Yes, my character Jordan Nakamoto has a degree in Marketing and PhD in Economics & Management

Extra Info:
I want to make it known that as of right now I won’t be spending OOC money on customs unless I have the opportunity to do so, or think it would be beneficial. For someone that's here for the RP and the experience for others, I don’t think it's necessary to spend OOC money on customs. If someone wants one of their items sold at the store then they are more than welcome to arrange a meeting with me ICly and get it sold through IC currency though!
The rights for the AUFFALLEN Banner / Logo would be Toto’s, he let me use it for my application.​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny your application.

- Being that you are a longtime player of this server and have demonstrated your leadership ability, it is of personal understanding that I believe this application could have been expanded/elaborated upon in much more detail. This application is shorter and shows a greater lack of ideas compared to other applicants who have chosen to apply for this shop, and it is also worthwhile noting that this shop follows the same exact ideals of the previous Auffallen. While it is a jewelry shop amongst all things, we are still looking for shops that are unique and build upon its predecessors!​

Users who are viewing this thread