ruino6 | car

Ruin

Level 97
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
IGN: ruin06
DATE: 21.06.2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a command that lets you whitelist ppl 4 ur car
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: the command will make things whole lot efficient, when Im tryinna add sm1 to the car for rp n' all that I have to crouch / right click then search for an entire 4 minutes trying to find their head and/or ign. it just takes too much time, instead I just carry them then get in the car which looks goofy & funny but not good when its rp time.

the command could be like /carwhitelist [ign] or smthin like that.

thank you for come ing to my ted talk

1655802783800.png
me searching for my friends name & head on car ui as fast as i can so we can do a drive-by

Last edited:

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
+1 bro, when I try to give someone a lift it's like: "just gimme ooone sec", five mins later "ight f that we walkin there"

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

Literally the most annoying thing ever is having to find someone through the head list, also if possible make a whitelist save for after you put the car away. It’s annoying to redo it

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS OR AT LEAST PUT THE WHITELISTED HEADS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER BASED ON IGN

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1 I don't think I need to say how useful this would be

BUT

keep in mind the car plugin isn't actually developed by SRP, so I'm not sure if they can actually add it themselves...

Still, W suggestion

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
+1 I don't think I need to say how useful this would be

BUT

keep in mind the car plugin isn't actually developed by SRP, so I'm not sure if they can actually add it themselves...

Still, W suggestion
This is true, it is a public plugin which explains why we had to wait for a while for the fix for the bug when we had random vehicles parked in school. But it has been done before as additions have been made to the plugin that I believe didn't come with the base plugin itself.

zegevlier

Level 23
Community Team
Developer
This, exactly.

While we can overwrite certain parts of the plugin, this can break easily so it's generally not preferred. That being said, the car whitelisting currently isn't great. IMO that should just be fixed in the public plugin, but that might be too much to hope for.

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: ruin06
DATE: 21.06.2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: a command that lets you whitelist ppl 4 ur car
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: the command will make things whole lot efficient, when Im tryinna add sm1 to the car for rp n' all that I have to crouch / right click then search for an entire 4 minutes trying to find their head and/or ign. it just takes too much time, instead I just carry them then get in the car which looks goofy & funny but not good when its rp time.

the command could be like /carwhitelist [ign] or smthin like that.

thank you for come ing to my ted talk

View attachment 31764
me searching for my friends name & head on car ui as fast as i can so we can do a drive-by
+1

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- We're currently working on fixing and removing the whitelisting feature all together, similar to how it was pre-1.17.​
- I've also re-added /qav callback [radius], so you won't need to spend time clicking to find the hitbox anymore.​

Users who are viewing this thread