mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rules of Dice || Addy's Blackmarket Dealer application.

adalynoc

Level 112
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
1718671828385.png
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)

adalynoc (main)
adalynok (alt) (applying on this account)
adalynfr (alt)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:

None, no bans, warns, or kicks, CRYSTAL CLEAR DAWG!

Describe your activity on the server:

I have been a member of the SRP community for well over two years, I have made a positive impact during my time here. I’ve worked my way up through the community starting as a professor and working my way up to the Position of Head of Department in just two months of having the role, I’ve also previously been on the build team and i initially joined it December 2022, and have done my best to actively contribute to producing quality builds for the greater SRP community whilst also assisting in producing large scale builds to the server, and as of previously I’ve a community moderator on the server,, A lot of my time now has been spent providing for both the community and the government faction.

Specify your Discord username (@username) and if you have a microphone:

@adalynfr yes I have a microphone

Specify your country of origin and time zone:

United States, Eastern Standard Time.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

My motivation stems from a desire to make change within the entire criminal faction, being involved in side projects within the criminal faction, (mostly building) I’ve noticed a lot of cool opportunities come up and to be able to assist in these has been really enjoyable and unique. From my understanding this is a massive part of the BMD role, and I feel I would be a great addition to this team.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Whilst I’m fairly experienced in the criminal roleplay community, I’ve quickly found a place comfortably within the faction, First starting as a builder for the faction lead, then working my way into various crime businesses, mainly ikigai, I’ve spent most of my time involved in the crime faction working for and on Ikigai, helping bring ideas to the table to improve it and overall use it as a tool to revive the the entire community as a whole. I became a BMD associate pretty much the same day the position was added, and was one of the first to be chosen for the role at the time.

As of recently, I’ve taken a massive step back from crime to really allow myself to decompress from it as well as to bring in an outside perspective from the rest of the community to bring into the crime faction to improve it.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

Build Team:

I was a part of the build team from Dec 2022 up until April 2024, and have had the opportunity to work with such a talented and wonderful group of individuals within this community. Being a part of this team has allowed me to collaborate with some truly talented and creative people, and I have learned so much from my fellow team members. Working alongside such a supportive and inclusive group has been an incredibly rewarding experience.

Discord Safety Ecosystem:
Within discord I used to be a certified moderator, within the Discord platform. As a member of this group, I had the opportunity to work closely with fellow DMP members and Discord staff to communicate and collaborate on ideas and initiatives across the entire platform. I was able to interact with and support a diverse community of users.

Staff Team:
Previously I was a staff member, and this continued to further solidify my ability to work in a team setting due to the amount of communication and collaboration I've taken part of. Working alongside like-minded people has been incredibly rewarding and I am very grateful for the opportunity.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

I’ll admit that I’m not the best at ideas, however when an idea is brought up in a call or a meeting it does become easier for me to bounce off that and build onto it as a concept and throw my own thoughts into it.

More player scale events, things that involve not only the Gangrp player base, but the entire srp community. Overall it does feel a bit empty within the circle, and I feel that doing events that involve the greater SRP community would be beneficial for interesting and unique rp experiences, as well as exposing other players to a better side of Gangrp.

A much more detailed explanation of the rules and combat with examples on the forums, of how gaining permissions work, while having a lot of it be learned as you experience, It does open scenarios up for people to abuse others’ ignorance on situations, and that in itself is an issue.

A complete revamp and or Update of the weapon profiles, as well as more public weapons sold by the BMD, maybe even cycle them out from time to time, similar to how the mechanic works.

An entire perspective shift, the crime faction as a whole has such a massive potential to be extremely cool and interesting, I just feel that a lot of the processes and general ways of operation are partially outdated and built for a community that has grown out of the need for a broken, confusing system.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Yes, I am aware of all rules relating to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

I am aware that if I choose to leave the black market the Black market lead will have permanent kill permission on my character.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

I am completely aware that If my character(s) are killed or permanently arrested twice I will be removed from the black market.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

I am fully aware that I cannot leak and or reveal any out-of-character plans or potential additions to the black market to others.

INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:

Kadiya Sharav

Criminal Alias:

“KISHARI”

Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)

32 Years old. unoccupied

Gender & Marital Status:

Female, Single.

Ethnicity & Race:

Mongolian.

Known Languages:

Japanese, Mongolian, Russian

Former Associations/Occupations:

Farmer, Deliverer, Mezo-Te Ki Head of Intelligence, Black Market Associate, Onrain UX/UI Designer, Karakura Architect, Currently Unoccupied

Highest Level of Education:

Secondary School.

Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

Dysthymia

Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

Batu Altan Sharav (Father) ???

Nergui Sharav (Mother) ???

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Kadiya is a short woman who maintains a consistently neutral, unamused, almost jaded expression at all times. She has long jet black hair that she keeps half up and half down. Her overall demeanor gives off no clear emotions. Her eyes are a neutral green shade that glimmers in the light, although they are usually obscured by the black shades she frequently wears. She tends to dress in outward neutral outfits, her two favorite being her black cargo jacket and her traditional green deel with gold accents, which she pairs respectively with matching accessories.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Kadiya tends to not show emotion much, as it can reveal too much, on rare occasions she’ll show emotion.. Typically shock or astonishment. However this is rare. She is rather superstitious, believing a lot of folk lore, and typically follows the rule that everything happens for a reason. She tends to carry around a set of dice, using them to determine the outcome of a scenario, these are all private however and she’s never shared what the dice mean to anyone. Her entire life every decision she had ever made was made on chance and accidentally happened. Beyond that She’s a rather cold person, not one to speak when unnecessary, She carefully chooses her words, not wanting to waste her time on meaningless statements. A lot of her time is spent in her head deciphering the many thoughts she has throughout the day, composing herself in private to write down her thoughts.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

*each of these sections is named after a song, and they were written with the vibe of that song in mind. I've made them hyperlinks so you can listen to them and i strongly suggest you do!*

In the pines… childhood

Kadiya was born in the city of Khovd, Mongolia, which is nestled comfortably in between the border of Russia and China. Kadiya's parents, Batu and Nergui, owned a farm and a market shop where they traded and sold the watermelons they grew in order to live and survive. Due to the geographic location of the city, you’d regularly see people of many different cultures and walks of life, who’d come to the stand. This would expose Kadiya to multiple different cultures and perspectives.

Throughout these interactions, there were other exchanges being made, exchanges of information, Naturally Kadiya developed a curiosity for language. She would take in everything that was spoken, gradually picking up on phrases spoken, and expressions through different languages. This not only helped her connect to people on a deeper level, Speaking language became a bridge that fostered an understanding and deep appreciation of differing cultures from her own.

If you look beyond language, The various cultures she’d been exposed to, the various beliefs and ideologies have deeply influenced her personal philosophy and worldview. These exchanges of ideas, traditions, and values helped broaden her perspective, encouraging her to explore and question her own beliefs. She recognized the beauty of the human experience and learned to appreciate the similarities and differences among people. Her father would notice her ability to speak and communicate with others, He’d bring her along with him to do said deliveries.

Take us back... Teenage years

As she grew older and gained more experience in her delivery work, the responsibility of undertaking these deliveries independently fell upon her shoulders. Her father could no longer accompany her due to his own obligations. She was rather nervous, but she embarked on her solo journeys across the borders, to neighboring towns in hopes of bringing back more than she had left with.

During her travels, she’d be leaving a town and come across an older building. She had heard rumors of this building being home to criminals and other sketchy types, however her curiosity got the best of her and she’d approach the building. She'd see a group outside having a smoke break. They noticed her and one of them walked over towards her. Inquisitive by nature, they struck up conversations with her, attempting to gauge her intentions and discern whether she posed a threat to their operations.

Over time, these conversations turned into a mutual understanding. The individuals realized that she was merely an innocent delivery person, navigating her way through life with a sense of purpose. Despite any initial suspicion and the strange nature of their encounter, they started to see her as someone who had accidentally stumbled upon their world purely by chance.

To her surprise, they gave her an unexpected offer, an invitation for her to become a part of their organization. Aware of her potential, they enticed her with promises of wealth and a lifestyle beyond anything she had ever known. However, deep within her, a decision was already made. She had always valued honesty, integrity, and the pursuit of a meaningful existence. While the idea of being rich and experiencing something completely new interested her, she recognized the dangers and moral compromises that would come with joining such an organization. She cautiously declined their Offer, choosing instead to uphold her principles and not involve herself in a world of crime and corruption. However the thought would linger in the back of her mind.

Waiting around to die... Early Adulthood

As time went on, she came to realize that watermelon just was not selling as well as she had hoped. It almost felt like destiny, as if this was meant to happen. She found herself once again standing at the front door of that old, run-down building. She sought after the group and finally agreed to join them, embarking on a journey into the world of crime. Naturally, she had to hide this from her family, concealing the truth by claiming to travel to sell more watermelon. This would serve as a reasonable explanation for the sudden increase in money she started bringing in.

With a lot of dedication, she found herself at the peak of the organization's hierarchy, second in command of Intelligence. She had a way with words and was always incredibly attentive to everything. Everything she had gone through and experienced had led her to this point.

Cinder and smoke…. Current time

Gradually, she’d adopt two different aliases to go by, depending on the situation and the people she encountered, One of the aliases she chose herself and went by for a long time, “Kishari” The other Alias was given to her by the people she trusted most, “Dice” she’d embrace them both as she went on to live this double life. She’d go by Kishari to conceal her own personal endeavors, preserving “dice” for public encounters and more risky affairs. It was a decent arrangement, to divert attention from who she truly was, Kadiya Sharav.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

[!] Kishari would be waiting on a sting operation she had her colleagues setup, her phone would vibrate indicating it was time to meet. [!]

Kishari: Are they ready?
[Kishari would be pacing around a hallway in the Hospital on the phone waiting]
Kento: Yes they are, when can you meet?
[Kishari would drop everything, and start walking towards the elevator preparing to leave]
Kishari: yes.
[The phone would abruptly be hung up]
[!]

Yenai: Look.. I.. what’s this about?
Kento: Stop FUCKING talking.
[Kento would slap Yenai with the back of his hand]
Yenai: I jus-
[The door would open, with a careful, yet calm close as Kishari walked in]
Kishari: Yenai.. Is it?
Yenai: Yeah, who the hell are you?!
[Kishari would remain silent for a couple of minutes simply pulling out a six sided die, giving it a gentle toss on the ground]
[!] four [!]
[She’d look down towards the number reading it carefully, then gesturing towards her colleague]
Kento: Right.
[Kento would tighten his grip on the knife bringing it closer to Yenai’s neck]
Yenai: OKAY! Okay. Relax.. It’s.. not- It wasn't intentional.. I- Mean I..
[Kishari would simply stay quiet, still listening before speaking two simple words]
Kishari: Keep… talking…
Yenai: I.. I didnon’t know what.. what you’re talking about..
Kishari: You see.. You’ve been doing my job for me.. And making a lot of money in the process.. I don’t like people who do that.. Especially people who lie about it.
Yenai: y..yes I understand.. I.. did that..
Kishari: What, did you do?
[Kento would again reposition the knife, this time pressing into their throat]
Yenai: Uhm.. sold.. Weapons..
Kishari: Thank you.
[Kishari would reach into her pocket, pulling out a six sided die, gently tossing it towards the floor waiting for it to land on a number]
[!] three [!]
[Kishari gave a light sigh of annoyance, gesturing towards her colleague as she did so]

Kishari: you’re very lucky, and you should be thankful.
[Before the individual could respond, Kento would Knock out them out]
Kishari: forest.. alone.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread