CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: cool_sparkle
What's the title of your suggestion?: Rules Suggestion for skipping school

What's your suggestion?:
Skipping school should really be limited by the rules but it should be allowed with exceptions. Teachers and no classes for high school students, or college students. Extremely good reason to skip school no excuses. Skipping should be allowed with a proper reason. Most people are not gonna come to school if theres no classes on that day realistically or a limited amount of staff. They are not just gonna head to school chill and go home. Skipping school should be allowed if there is no Teachers or a Limited amount of staff with no classes. Skipping School Should also be allowed by Fear RP if someone they confronted that could be a danger to them at school for at least a day in game. There is realistic reasons on why people would skip school but skipping school should be a type of permission that is not really combat related. Skipping school is either done by Fear or theres no Staff there in real life. If they are gonna do nothing that day they should as well be able to skip school. if theres 4 or less staff members you mind as well not head to school.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will allow for the community to skip school when there is a limited amount of classes or a Fear of somebody that could be a danger for at least a day in game.
Skipping without proper permissions from staff should not be allowed.

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

I don't agree with having a type of skipping school. There are certain cases in which someone doesn't HAVE to attend school(In a court trial, Permission by staff for x or y reason, Crime/GangRP situation, Jail, etc.) As a Teacher, we don't HAVE to teach every single day as we have other things we do(other accounts we play on, irl life, dont have a lesson planned, simply just don't feel like teaching, etc.)

klarzs

Level 8
4CD
4CD
Omega+
-1 The issue is not that you should need to skip school, but rather it is there is a lack of things to do in school as of current. This is not the fix to this issue.

lobsterrdog

Level 31
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
If you don't wanna be in school and do SCHOOLrp simply join a city faction. Also classes aren't the only thing you can do at school if you are bored then roleplay with the other students there.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
When being on school grounds wasn't required, the school was dead half the time. The rule being added was a band-aid solution to this, but the problem really hasn't been solved: There is nothing really going on at school most of the time. Hot take, I believe removing this rule wouldn't be so bad, but ONLY once there are roleplay-oriented activities that are introduced to the school other than classes (so people might actually WANT to be at school). That said, what I'm talking about is far outside the scope of the replies section to a vaguely related suggestion, so I'll leave it at that for the time being.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

Kinda self-explainatory wih what people said, however if you DID get scared/threatened tell school staff icly, they'll be a higher chance to help you rather than running away from school campus a you'd be tp'd back into the school campus and wouldn't help you at the end, once again.

BTW, there is schools that let you sit and chill if there's not enough school staff aka teachers, as it's better than taking it as a snow day and make the students stay longer in school once summer hits

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
When being on school grounds wasn't required, the school was dead half the time. The rule being added was a band-aid solution to this, but the problem really hasn't been solved: There is nothing really going on at school most of the time. Hot take, I believe removing this rule wouldn't be so bad, but ONLY once there are roleplay-oriented activities that are introduced to the school other than classes (so people might actually WANT to be at school). That said, what I'm talking about is far outside the scope of the replies section to a vaguely related suggestion, so I'll leave it at that for the time being.
Literally this xd haha har

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
The only reasoning I can really agree with is if there are no teachers online, which has become a common thing when I'm on. But I don't believe that there should be excuses to skip school. If anything, I think that we should encourage activities with some staff inside school. Tutors, Librarians, and Counselors could benefit by this if they decide to do something when no teacher/professor is doing classes during schooltime.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread