mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rules that should be enforced more

TechJD

Level 43
upload_2018-3-2_11-34-24.png
I feel as if this rule isn't enforced hard enough because all the time I see people who's characters die. Then they go and make the characters brother just to kill them. I'm pretty sure that they need to enforce this because it happens a lot for often then people think.

upload_2018-3-2_11-34-38.png
Now this rule is broken all the time. Whenever some does a /me and is behind someone, They person will turn around, even after they have done the action and pressed enter. Then they claim that they were fast enough, Which makes no sense if someone already did an action behind you, that you can just turn around and try and force them to Roll. Another thing about this rule is people being in F5 mode, especially in Gangrp. Now people that gangrp will be in F5 mode and once someone is behind them, they'll instantly turn around. I'm pretty sure thats not how it works bud.

upload_2018-3-2_11-39-41.png

Now this is just a comment I have on this rule and how people look at this rule. They seem to think that since they way heavier than someone. That they can take more hits or that they can just Dominate them in a fight. I don't see why they would think that because that's not how it works in Rp. In a fight. its all about random chance and how good your rolls are based off of randomness.

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-2_11-28-28.png
    upload_2018-3-2_11-28-28.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2018-3-2_11-31-10.png
    upload_2018-3-2_11-31-10.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 7

Gawd

Level 16
Well personally, I think for the second one is fairly unrealistic as a whole. Although, I won't argue on that point. Someone who is larger (in weight or height) is more likely to take down someone who was smaller and simply be stronger. Usually, when you see someone who is larger they tend to be muscular. Muscle can take more than fat can, meaning they could possibly take more body hits depending on the person. In reality, a man who is 6'2 going against someone who is 5'5, the shorter one should feel slightly intimidated by the other is much larger in size, but no one fear-rps on the server. I've seen plenty of people giggle when someone pulls out a knife. The key to a successful Rp is realistic logic.

Users who are viewing this thread