mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Russell C. Sugimoto ❥ Biography

ᶻ Wrath ♡ .ᐟ

Level 106
wrathcats
wrathcats
Icon
Untitled396_20220105200410.png
". . . Even if I died today, I'd be content just knowing that I had the chance to meet you."

Russ. Cairo Sugimoto ♡ An Overdue Updated Biography.
Thank you for reading! I worked very hard on this bio and appreciate any comments or notes on it!


//May contain hints of past parental abuse, neglect, and suicide/suicidal implications
R.gif
Click!

Click here for the music playlist link!​
 
Last edited:
♡ Biography update! ♡
tumblr_inline_mww0mvt26p1r0jzp4540.gif



♡ Fixed the link, it can be viewed now, yay!

♡ Made the Text a lil' bit smaller because big text makes me ee

♡ Added 'Quirks/Flaws' Section!

♡ Added a new header and completely redid the clicky link forum part!

♡ Swapped the Picrew at the top for my own art!
[I'm pretty proud of it, lemme know what you think!]

♡ Added and swapped around some of the songs in his playlist! I hope to be able to expand upon it at some point. ♡

♡ Added a little quote at the top! ♡


♡ Despite what 3AM cas said, it was not, in fact, updated/changed...



♡ Let me know what you think about the updates and biography, if there's anything you need you can find me at Frogboy#6969 on discord! ♡
tumblr_inline_mlb22c2vWL1qz4rgp540.gif​
 
friendly reminder… this is very fucking outdated now.. will.. maybe be redone in the future. russ is currently icly MIA at the moment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top