Level 9

「Ryker D. Hayashi」

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Personal Information​

Date of Birth: December 11th, 2001

Nationality: German - Japanese

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Physical Description:

A half German half Japanese male standing at 6'1 would seem to be in his late teens. He would have blood red that would swoop a bit to the left of his face, his eyes would seem to have been blue but would be heavily grayed out. He would have a slim yet toned build, the smell of Bleu De Chanel would surround his body as the smell would strengthen when passed by him. His voice would be deep and smooth sounding with a hint of flirtation deep within his tone.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Appearance━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Hair:

Ryker's hair is blood red. You may think to yourself, 'How the hell does this man up keep is red hair? He's blind, why would it matter?' Well, there's a very rare genetic mutation within the family causing his father, sister, and himself to have natural blood red hair.

(Disclaimer: If you want to know how that's possible ask me icly ig)

Eyes:

Ryker's eyes are very clouded, as they are plagued with an eye disease called Glaucoma. When he was younger, his eyes were a blueish green.

Skin Tone:

His skin color matches a pale olive tone. His skin was rough when touched, but he smelled of BLEU DE CHANEL.

Body Shape:

Ryker stands at 6'1" with a slim yet toned build.

- Voice -

English:

Japanese:

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Personality━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Ryker has a very carefree and goofy personality. He tends to be laid back and very open to talking to almost anyone. He never really starts conversations, but he'll never run away from one. Some of his closest friends know that he's very sarcastic, joking at any chance he's given. When it comes to problems with anything really, he tends to forgive and forget, brushing it off his shoulder almost like nothing happened.

As April likes to call it, I have a 'dummy head' personality.

- Here's some songs that represent his personality -

you thought i was gonna give you shitty songs?? yo wtf is wrong with you

I'm just goofin. I'll give you a couple songs.

SIKE! Fuck ya songs

'You blind bimbo ass bitch-' -April
'I agree.' -Akane
'Hey man I'm just trying my best' -Ryker

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Relations━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Mother & Father━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Himari Hayashi - Mother

'My mother raised both me and my sister on her own. She was a compassionate woman trying to stay strong her for children. I looked up to her in so many ways, she's the reason for the way I act today. I will never forget the days we laughed together. I really miss them.

Heinrich Dietrich - Father

'My father on the other hand was too busy playing Mafia to pay any attention to me. My sister, he wanted to make a leader. Me? Not so much, he saw my silly personality and decided I wasn't fit for his project. If I had the chance to take that position from Akane, I would, to protect her. The things I saw him do weren't pretty and I'd rather those things happen to me then anyone put a hand on Akane.'

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Siblings━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Akané Blackburn - Sister
'Akane. . .where do I even start. You know she's the one who gets me up and out of bed, picks out my clothes and make sure I look 'presentable' as she would say. I was never to keen in looking the part. Growing up, Akane and I stuck close to each other. We were always playing with each other or talking about our dreams. After what our father saw in her, our time together became so little. I saw her less and less, yet in more pain. I really wish I could've done something to switch the places we were in. Our father just acted like he never knew I was there. . .'

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Friends━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

April Roselie - Seeing Dog. Haha. . .

'April is my seeing dog, but like, a human. I like to bully her every chance I get, treating her like the little tomboy sister I never had. Every time we're out, there's always something happening. Just the other day I accidentally pushed the pizza tray too far and it spilled on her lap. Haha. Good times.'

It's hard making friends when you can't see them. . .

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━ Memories

April likes to play her guitar and I will not lie, she's pretty good at it. So I gave her the nick name 'Guitar Girl'.

The other day I met Luciel Saiky. Akane talks my ear off about him all the time, man. Every morning it's just 'Luciel!' this and 'Luciel!' that. He's a great guy don't get me wrong and I like hearing Akane happy again.

Every time Ryker meets a new teacher. Story of his life.

Credit to Shadonk for making the layout and being my bestest friend ever!! <3

._shadow_.

Level 9
Ryker is the only acceptable male in karakura and I live by that statement.

(He's also the biggest baby and I love him with all my hEART DUDE)

Users who are viewing this thread